Trailer Trash

Brrrr! Friday (Read 40 times)

Sandy-2

Due to rain last night followed by 25* this morning the overpasses down here are sheets of ice.  Road crews are not really prepared and most people down here don't know how to drive on ice - the roads are a mess.  Therefore the office is closed today.  So I slept in and now working from home today.

Gonna accompany my DW to the gym this afternooon.  I'll do the stairclimber for a hour or so.

qotd: I guess it's a long list.  Like Triple said, I'm sort of a "jack of all trades, master of none".

2/17/24 - Forgotten Florida 100 Mile, Christmas, FL

Daydreamer1

Just got back from the gym. Did a bunch of lifting and ran 4.9 miles on the TM. Got in some nice speed work.  I would have liked to get in a little more but there is a 30 minute limit if people are waiting. I was over 40 minutes so I gave up my spot.

QOTD: In the physical fitness department it would be balance. For some reason my balance sucks. In general it would be verbal communicating. While I have an extensive vocabulary I have trouble recalling words and fully expressing myself at times.

Queen of Nothing

Sue

I have not run since Sunday so agin plan on running after work!!  It better happen.  I am heading to Michigan to morrow and thought about running outside but decided to pack shorts and find a treadmill somewhere.  I am a woos...plus packing cold weather stuff...etc.

QOTD:  Sam as daydreamer, verbal communication, the gift of gab, being able to express ideas better, staying clam when I am not etc.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

Ultra Cowboy

Gotta find time for a tempo run tonight after 6:30 pm.

Wish I was better at time travel...I'd have so many do overs....

WYBMADIITY

Save

Snowdenrun

44 and sunny here! Not a single cloud in the sky!

Just finished 4.3 miles.

QOTD: I'm pretty much always focusing on being better at something. Right now I'm putting a ton of energy into my new job. But I also really need to focus on being healthy. I've gained 10-15 pounds this winter. Which is a lot for my little body.

AT-runner

Tim

SRD today.  Worked this morning and drove down to Chincoteague for the weekend.  Flat long run planned for tomorrow along Assateague Island.  I'll take some pictures if we see some good wildlife.

Good luck to all those racing this weekend.

QOTD: Time management.  Mine sucks.  I'll say a project will take me a few hours and 2 days later I'm still trying to finish it up.  The only thing I seem to overestimate is the time it takes for sex.

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

Back from a week in Florida which included the Clearwater HM. Those bridges over the inlets and bays are tough. I get home and it's even colder than when I left. 19F with a good breeze when I ran this afternoon.

QOTD: I'd like to be able to draw and sketch better. It would probably help if I was more consistent with it.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                      05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.