Trailer Trash

Labor Mondaily (Read 12 times)

runtraildc

starting the week- ran 7 yesterday, flat and fast (with walking breaks). Working on my ongoing goal of not getting too much slower. Age and weight aren't on my side, unfortunately. Will run a mile or 2 later as I've started my annual 'run to the holidays ' streak.

Qotd- time again for the 'what are you watching' question. Me, just started 'the good place' on Netflix

, with Ted danson. Much better than I thought it would be and glad to hear it was renewed by nbc for another eeason

Sandy-2

Did 16 mi this morning, it was a little warmer but for some reason I felt pretty good. Gave me 53 for the 3-day weekend. Still planning on piling on (for me anyway) easy slow miles over the next few weeks.

qotd: We just started watching The Crown on Netflix, I'll let ya know. We are also watching The Sinner, it's good with interesting twists (and some bazar stuff).

tbd.

NorthernHarrier

Home now after a week at the cabin. Really feeling like fall up there with some early color already and the feel in the air. Best time of the year from now until the end of Oct. I have 2 days to get my shit together and then heading to the Wind River range in Wy. with my hippie buddy for 8 days of backpacking.

Good runs and mountain biking up north but really not sure what I'm doing yet today-probably just some easy miles in the Arb.

QOTD--This time of year it is only football. Oh, and my usual fix of msnbc at night. You know, that fake news stuff. 

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

well I was very surprised this morning when I looked at the air quality- the smoke had cleared significantly , soooo not sense wasting it and got in a very nice 17 miles- nice way to start the week!

qotd: season 3 of Narco's- Escobar is dead, but the Cali cartel is booming- first three episodes have been excellent

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

LB2

I had planned on 30 or 6 hours, which ever came first. I think on a normal day that 30 would have come first, but I was totally cooked from lack of sleep and lack of calories, maybe slightly over trained. I dogged it off after two hours of crap. I rested the rest of the day, and I got a good night's sleep last night.

QOTD: I am not watching anything but the weather channel right now.

LB2