Trailer Trash

Joshua Tree NP Traverse (Read 49 times)

LB2

I love that place. I haven't been since I was stationed at 29 Palms. Most people hated 29 Palms, but I loved it. However, they do have some strange folks out there in the desert.

LB2

LB2

I love that place. I haven't been since I was stationed at 29 Palms. Most people hated 29 Palms, but I loved it. However, they do have some strange folks out there in the desert.

LB2

mecrowe

Computer Geek

Strange people that repeat themselves?  Big grin

Chnaiur

not this time, we'll be camping at one end (Black Rock) and then shuttling to the other end (stashing water/food at Keys)

I do have a trip planned (maybe this year, maybe next??) going all around the Wonderland Trail (93 miles) while carrying our gear-probably 3 days is what we're looking at- looking forward to that adventure Big grin

Wonderland trail looks great! How crowded does it get in the summer? For me, meeting someone every few hours ruins the feeling of wilderness. That's why I stay off the most popular trails, like John Muir in Yosemite.

3/8 Way Too Cool 50k WNS

4/19 Tehama Wildflowers 50k

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

it's certainly not as remote as what I'm used to in Montana, but the accounts I've read not overly crowded- I think you have to be permitted for overnights and they limit the numbers

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √