Trailer Trash

Wednesdailies (Read 33 times)

LB2

I will be surprised if this woman gets off scott-free. She has been known to cut people with a box cutter or butcher knife, but they had her looking prim and proper in court. I am guessing they will settle on manslaughter. The dead woman is only dead because she was too far away for her weapon to be lethal, pipe/club/baton vs. shotgun.... The shotgun usually wins.

I have had to deal with that whole clan when they come to town during hurricanes. I could write a book on them. They showed up at a Red Cross shelter we had set up in town during Katrina (I think), and told the lady who was handing out cots, "We ain't got no lights!!!" The lady said, "Ya'll didn't have any lights before the storm, but you can stay, too." It was funny.

LB2

Watoni

Hey all! Since I am not running (and not really recovering as I was hoping) ... I may not post my misery every day Wink

I might be able to ride my bike later today, but even that has been a bit dicey.

Also I may not be able to run Bryce as I was hoping, but at least I want to cheer Lace at some point at WS in a few weeks darn it!

QOTD: I have been called many times, never chosen. Having a father who was a criminal defense attorney pretty much nixed me in LA, being an attorney myself now (though not a criminal attorney or litigator) seems to do the trick each time.

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

You OK couchie?  such a short post

I knew it would look suspicious. But I promise, it's me, and I did not knock Couch off the cliff! 

Just still have not run yet.

Now that's still short, but at least it's a second post today. 

Run for fun.

some call me Tim

7 on the home trails today, and I plotted this years' new little trail branch with my youngest(4). I left her sitting on a log with the surveyors tape while I scouted out the other side and she got to see a deer munching greenery - thrilled. The trail cutting ought to be a little easier this time around. As always, lots of pine deadfalls to cut through, but mercifully no wild rose patches and drainage looks pretty good already.

qotd: I was only ever called once (family court) and we had to sit around for 6 hours before we found out we were simply pressure for one of the parties and they never intended to go to trial. We got paid, but man I thought I was gonna go crazy listening to the malfunctioning AC unit right outside the courthouse window for hours on end.

Sandy-2

Didn't run yesterday, slept in and took a URD.  Today I got up an did an instant run, 3 mi.  Did I mention that this is a cut-back week for me?

We went out on our mid-week 'date night' and ordered what we thought was a salad....  we got this.  Ummmm, salad good, ranch dressing good, ice cream good !!!  They do eat some interesting things here.   ;-)

qotd: Been to jury duty a bunch of times only selected once, they don't seem to like engineers, too logical I guess.  The one case I was involved with was a guy caught with Pot two days after getting out of jail for selling drugs.  He ate the pot in the back of the squad car, but there was enough weed still on his shirt to prove he had it.  I guess the moral of the story was always brush after eating.  BTW, they had all sorts of other stuff on the guy but this was the only thing they could prove, they really just wanted to lock him up for a little while longer.

2/17/24 - Forgotten Florida 100 Mile, Christmas, FL

moonlightrunner

I ran a very pleasant 7 miles at the State park. Weather was perfect, no mosquitos or deer flies. It was perfect.

Qotd: I'm not saying...I don't want to....jinx it !

January , 2022 Yankee Springs Winter Challenge 25k

Queen of Nothing

Sue

I plan on going to WS and keep in touch maybe we can hook up, and cheer Kelly on.

Hey all! Since I am not running (and not really recovering as I was hoping) ... I may not post my misery every day Wink

I might be able to ride my bike later today, but even that has been a bit dicey.

Also I may not be able to run Bryce as I was hoping, but at least I want to cheer Lace at some point at WS in a few weeks darn it!

QOTD: I have been called many times, never chosen. Having a father who was a criminal defense attorney pretty much nixed me in LA, being an attorney myself now (though not a criminal attorney or litigator) seems to do the trick each time.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄