Trailer Trash

Black Hills 100- it just got real (Read 72 times)

Birdwell

I got my final instructions for the race by email today. Hotels reserved, bags are being packed. I guess there's no getting out of it now.

I know BHSlogger and Lace will be there, anyone else?

cookiemonster

Connoisseur of Cookies

I won't.  Have a great race!

***************************************************************************************

"C" is for cookie.  That's good enough for me.

NorthernHarrier

Good luck Birdwell, have fun out/up there. Once you get past the tourist type overload the Black hills are pretty cool with a lot of things to do. Hope you have a fun adventure.

BH Slogger

I hope to meet you Birdwell. I will be there, since it's just 15 miles down the road for me. The forecasted temps are dropping from 92 to 82 which is still too hot, but I know the weather can do anything around here. The trails are beautiful and it's very green this year. I hope you enjoy your stay here and have a great experience!

Birdwell

I hope to meet you Birdwell. I will be there, since it's just 15 miles down the road for me. The forecasted temps are dropping from 92 to 82 which is still too hot, but I know the weather can do anything around here. The trails are beautiful and it's very green this year. I hope you enjoy your stay here and have a great experience!

BH, you're in the 100 miler, right?

I will be looking for you!

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

Are you running the 50, Birdwell?  Your first?  Good luck!  Smile

Running is dumb.

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

best of luck w/ the race, a 100 miles might as well be 1000 miles for me Big grin

I've spent a fair amount of time in the Black Hills, very nice country- you'll like

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

Misty

Good luck!

Misty

Bless your heart.

Birdwell

Are you running the 50, Birdwell?  Your first?  Good luck!  Smile

Yep, I'm in for the 50!

we got into South Dakota this afternoon, and enjoyed the little of the black hills we've seen so far.

BH Slogger

Birdwell, I am doing the 100, at least that's the plan. Dead

You will get to see a beautiful section of the trail between Elk Creek and Dalton Lake, and will get the pleasure of the 5 creek crossings at mile 18 and again on the flip-side. Hope you enjoy the race!

dpc3

Run strong Birdwell and enjoy western SD!