Trailer Trash

MLK Mondaily (Read 24 times)

AT-runner

Tim

Running dates are cool... if I hadn't set it I wouldn't have done it today.  6 mikes and felt really good after 16 yesterday.  Last weekend I ran 14 in Saloman Sense and my ankle was sore.  The sunday ran 16 in Hoka Challenger and no oroblems.  Guess I need to stick with Hokas just wish the toe was wider.

Jess loves the Clifton's. Had more toe room, but not as much as Altra's.

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

Still really think we should get a group adventure going.

agreed 

Sue- last year he rode about half the distance in the sled (he was only 4 months then), this year he wasn't in the sled at all, but nice to have just in case

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

GC100k

Jess loves the Clifton's. Had more toe room, but not as much as Altra's.

I like my Challengers, but they have holes and tears in the uppers and the sole is peeling off at the toe in less than 100 miles.

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

Just picked up my fourth pair of Challenger's - the 3rd version I think.  I haven't even tried them on yet after having received them from running warehouse about 3 weeks ago.  I trust they will fit the same as the others and will run in them when I retire a current pair.  I ran in one pair of Cliftons and loved the feel but the out sole wore so quickly whereas the lugs on the challenger seem to help them not wear as quick.

GC - Can you send your back or bring your back from wherever you got them? I have never had that experience with any Hokas. 

I like my Challengers, but they have holes and tears in the uppers and the sole is peeling off at the toe in less than 100 miles.

My favorite day of the week is RUNday

Daydreamer1

XT- yes Sir   a local IPA (in cans)- went well with filet mignons wrapped in bacon, side of herb quinoa and salad

You sure know how to live the good life. That looks yummy.

Queen - Been wearing Hokas since they came out with them.  I think this is tendonitis from tweaking the ankle a few days ago.

GC100k

GC - Can you send your back or bring your back from wherever you got them? I have never had that experience with any Hokas. 

No, it's been more than 90 days since I got them from Running Warehouse. They kinda don't seem really built for trail shoes that are going to get dragged through the brush and scraped on rocks and stuff. Both shoes have holes and tears in the same places, so it's not just random cuts from sharp rocks. But I'll keep wearing them as long as they hold together, holes and all. I do like them.