Trailer Trash

Yankee Springs Winter Challenge 50k Race Report (Read 27 times)

moonlightrunner

It was nice to finally meet you Moon. We met while I was mentally hitting rock bottom, when you called my name and the little bit we chatted brought me out of that slump and let me refocus for a strong finish, thanks.  My A goal was 10 hours and I finished around 10:10

Moon, sorry I didn't stick around after but I was worried about the slippery ride home. we have to make good on that training run when the weather warms.

For a guy at rock bottom you looked really good! Glad you finished well. Awesome time! It was kind of brutal out there. I am considering the spring race there just to see if I am cape able of a better time in better weather.

January , 2022 Yankee Springs Winter Challenge 25k

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

Tough as nails! Congrats.

I would much rather run in colder and snowy weather than the cold rainy stuff.

Hope the toe(s) heals up for you soon.

My favorite day of the week is RUNday

jbyram2

Eat to run, Run to eat

Great jog slogging through the chilly misery..  I envy your trail friend.  I'm usually towards the back where friends are few and far between.

Thanks for the report!

Stone Mill 50m 11/16/13  12:42

Febapple Frozen 50k 2/22/14  9:20:55

DIrty German 50m 5/18/14 12:06:16

Gator eye

For a guy at rock bottom you looked really good! Glad you finished well. Awesome time! It was kind of brutal out there. I am considering the spring race there just to see if I am cape able of a better time in better weather.

l

I I ran three races at Yankee springs so I was thinking it was about time I volunteered some time instead of running this spring.