Trailer Trash

Tursdaily (it's Thursday isn't it?) (Read 36 times)

Queen of Nothing

Sue

I'm ashamed to admit I have not ran at all while in Michigan...I had thought I would at least go to the gym with my Dad and do the treadmillbut he stopped going this week as they prepare to go to Mexico.   Maybe I'll get out there today.

QOTD:  Yes I have a scale and weigh myself everyday and write it down in a tablet.  Why, I don't know.  I have about 5 years worth of daily weight and am a lot little then 5 years ago.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

moonlightrunner

Ftyc: lol....I do that with my glasses all the time. And yes...running in fresh deep snow at night is so fun!

Going to do 4 with the dog tonight. The bitter cold is a little less bitter.

Mayo and Miracle Whip. The each have their purpose. Yes...I have a scale and weigh myself way too often. I just love those little numbers...

January , 2022 Yankee Springs Winter Challenge 25k

Chnaiur

Don't feel well today, so will skip training.

QOTD: We have a scale that I use a few times every week. I'm trying to lose 6lb, and measuring is need to get the job done. I also measure my waist, which is a better indication of fat%. That's what I really base my goal on.

3/8 Way Too Cool 50k WNS

4/19 Tehama Wildflowers 50k

muppy

Got in 6.4 miles while  they plugged  the hole in my tire from the bolt that was stuck in it.

QOTD'S I weigh myself every Monday morning.

Everyone knows Bbq sauce is the best condiment there is, if I have to I do prefer miracle whip.

runtraildc

Got in a yoga class at lunch and hope to get in a short run with DS1 later.  It is finally  warmer here (tomorrow will be in the 40s!).

qotd:  Yes, one of digital ones that keeps track of profiles (tracks BMI, etc.)  Doesn't do dishes though.   I weigh myself fairly regularly, to keep an eye on things, more or less.  Right now, it seems to be 'more'.

Watoni

Ran at lunch, just three miles but some good climbs. Went right after eating, though, which was a mistake.

Took pictures again, but more to mask the fact that I am sucking recently ....

http://www.strava.com/activities/110041384

QOTD: Yes, a bit up but partly due to a bit more muscle. Should lose about 7