Trailer Trash

Traveling Mondailies (Read 32 times)

Brilliant

...I like to travel but man it can be a drag sometimes. ..

I love traveling, and get to go with my hubby on business trips pretty frequently .  When he mentions a trip, my first two questions are always, "What cool restaurant can we try?" and, "What cool place can I run?"  Big grin  I don't always say those out loud.

I ran an easy 4 this morning.

QOTD: Yes, I just tried a new trail on Saturday.  Not sure I'll run that one again on a weekend.  When I got there at 7AM there were already many other walkers and runners.  By the time I was done at 9AM, it was like a superhighway.  Groups walking several abreast created big traffic jams. I guess this is what you get in the "wilds" of the OC. Roll eyes

Chnaiur

FTYC: where are you? I didn't know there were so many rattlers in the Bay Area? Also just saw the same info on Skyline 50k's facebook page, so I'm guessing your is the SE Bay?

3/8 Way Too Cool 50k WNS

4/19 Tehama Wildflowers 50k

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

I'm in central Pennsylvania. We have Timber Rattlesnakes, which are the least aggressive rattlers, but I guess if you step on them, they will strike.

FTYC: where are you? I didn't know there were so many rattlers in the Bay Area? Also just saw the same info on Skyline 50k's facebook page, so I'm guessing your is the SE Bay?

Run for fun.

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

strength training this evening, legs were a little (OK a lot Smile) sore after yesterday's hike/climb/run

qotd: just moved so all the trails are new to me and I've hit the jackpot on trail running possibilities- many within walking distance!

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √