Trailer Trash

Winter Wonderland Wednesdaily (Read 16 times)

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

our outing yesterday was cut a little short due to a almost whiteout blizzard; must have continued through the night as it didn’t even look like I shoveled

supposed to die out later today, if it’s not too bad we’ll get a few miles in this evening

qotd: White Christmas?  it’s safe to say with 100% certainty we will be white

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

XtremeTaper

Gym stuff today. Weights I think. Boring.

QOTD: Our snow has melted and we will be in FL visiting the folks for Christmas day with temps forecast in the mid 70's.

In dog beers, I've only had one.

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

Not sure what I will run later.  Time has not been something I have much of lately so likely something real short.

warden - what is die die? Have you taken up Queen's typing abilities???

QOTD: Doesn't look like it. There is a possibility of some white stuff on Christmas but doesn't look promising.

Have a great day!

My favorite day of the week is RUNday

AT-runner

Tim

No run today. Leaving in an hour to drive to Philly and pick up DD#1 from airport. Then on way home stopping at Longwood Gardens to see the Christmas lights.  I'll walk a few miles at Longwood.

Muppy had some surgery on foot and won't be running for a bit. He said it went well but is on crutches still.

QOTD:  Wet Christmas in the forecast.

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

warden - what is die die? Have you taken up Queen's typing abilities???

Hehe.  I sure like it when Queen runs a lot of mikes.

As for me, I might run some mikes later after work.  My hamstring seems to feel a little better while running lately, but still totally the same while walking.  WTF, body.

QOTD: It doesn't look like it, which is totally fine with me.  The less white stuff, the better!

Running is dumb.

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

Muppy had some surgery on foot and won't be running for a bit. He said it went well but is on crutches still.

Sorry to hear, Muppy.  I hope you heal quickly!

Running is dumb.

Daydreamer1

Had a nice 7.4 miles yesterday that included a hill that I haven't run in months. Planning on about 6 miles later this afternoon.

Best wishes to muppy and hope it heals fast. Thought he hadn't posted in a few days.. Also havn't seen anything out of NHLA for quite awhile as well.

QOTD:  Inaccuweather says a possibility of a mixture of snow and sleet.  I can do without the sleet, but some snow would be nice.

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

Die Die my Darling- 1965

http://m.imdb.com/title/tt0059106/

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

Queen of Nothing

Sue

5:45 wide awake let's get up....hmmm run in the dark and get back in time to bath the dogs...hmmm maybe get that pot of spaghetti going...hmmm snzzzzz shit it's 7:15!!! Forget it.  Will run at lunch with a friend (don't tell the dogs) and then hit the gym.

QOTD:  Nope..there was a chance last night for snow but it was rain.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

Sandy-2

Slept in this morning and I have something to do after work, so no run today.

Muppy, hope you heal up soon.

By the way have heard from LB2 lately either.

qotd: Not a snowball's chance in hell, right now it's 77 deg, although it supposed to be cooler early next week.

2/17/24 - Forgotten Florida 100 Mile, Christmas, FL

runtraildc

Late arrival here-- got in 4 miles on the paved trail with my fast friend. Nice afternoon to get out here.

qotd: probably white. Guaranteed cold-- negative degrees and single digits in the forecast where we are headed (MN).

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

Mixture of easy running, power walking, and a fast finish for a total of 6.3 miles

qotd: Not expected to be white here, but I don't care because I'll be on Florida.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                                05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

Hi all.  3.3 easy peasy miles today.  Having sort of a ho-hum December, ready for this year to be done and 2018 to begin!  Put my name in the hat for the Tahoe Rim Trail 50, lottery results will be announced on New Year's day.  Then I'll start planning 2018 for real.

Thanks to Madison Mandy for mentioning the peanut butter blossom cookies a couple weeks ago... I made them for an event this past weekend.  I'm not much of a cook/baker but even I could make those!  

QOTD: Nope, safe to say with 100% certainty that it will not be snowing on the coast in northern California.  Wishing for some precipitation... already behind on rain this season.

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

Thanks to Madison Mandy for mentioning the peanut butter blossom cookies a couple weeks ago... I made them for an event this past weekend.  I'm not much of a cook/baker but even I could make those!  

Yep, those are easy and delicious.  Can't go wrong! 

Running is dumb.

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

Good to know cuz I am making some tonight!

Hi all.  3.3 easy peasy miles today.  Having sort of a ho-hum December, ready for this year to be done and 2018 to begin!  Put my name in the hat for the Tahoe Rim Trail 50, lottery results will be announced on New Year's day.  Then I'll start planning 2018 for real.

QOTD: Nope, safe to say with 100% certainty that it will not be snowing on the coast in northern California.  Wishing for some precipitation... already behind on rain this season.

My favorite day of the week is RUNday