Trailer Trash

Sore Sundailies (Read 34 times)

runtraildc

10 miles for me today.  10k of which was a road race, at a pace I haven't seen in a good long while.  Speedwork is paying off.  the last 4 were a late afternoon jog.  It was just too beautiful to stay inside.

qotd:  walking, beer and/or wine.

Moonlight-- speaking from recent experience, it's hard to get back into the routine (and a huge part is motivation/mojo).  Hang in there, and start small if you need to.  No shame in that whatsoever.  We all have our ups and downs.

RabbitChaser

AT-runner - I'm ultimately training for the Cactus to Cloud Run 50K in New Mexico on May 2nd. I'll have two marathons as long runs prior to it, the Rockin K marathon on April 4th and the Free State marathon on April 18th.

jonferg67

Endless trails

You folks are getting in some nice miles. After a week of running in flat

Hilton Head my climb/hike/run up the hill behind the house was tough

today, nothing beats these hills for gaining strength.

QOTD: I do a short walk/hike when my legs are sore, seems to help.

QOTD2: It's my understanding that Mr Agnew has quite running altogether, and

is now into paddle-boarding ultra's. Yes, he and Jo are in Jamaica right now, but

what you may not know is that Kelly paddle-boarded from Cuba. Oh well, he had

a few good races in these past 4 years.

Watoni

A really nice coast loop, started in the rain and then was gorgeous at the coast. I wish you folks could access Strava or Instagram photos easily, but I will try to post them here.

QOTD: As a sometime runner and cyclist, I find an easy spin on the bike does wonders for my running recovery. Running does not help me recover from cycling per se but it does stretch things out if I am sore from too much of that type of movement.

QOTD 2: Yea, maybe I have to access Facebook but I cannot stand that platform or its general premise/policies. Maybe someone can explain why FB is not just an onanistic waste where Zuckerberg & Co. get the real benefit.

Gator eye

AT- just trying to build my weekly mileage back up after a slow winter. I am signed up for a 100k in August in Marquette and put my name in the lottery for Supior 100 in sept. In the hunt for a spring race but nothin has caught my eye as of now.

Daydreamer1

Thanks for the vocabulary lesson. Can't remember ever hearing the word "onanistic". Had to look it up, and I agree. It's description fits FB very well.

QOTD 2: Yea, maybe I have to access Facebook but I cannot stand that platform or its general premise/policies. Maybe someone can explain why FB is not just an onanistic waste where Zuckerberg & Co. get the real benefit.