Trailer Trash

Frostbite Fridaily (Read 40 times)

Trail Monster

75 minute easy run at some point today.

QOTD: I want to run with people. It's very rare that I have company. I don't want it all the time but its nice to have sometimes.

2013 races:

3/17 Shamrock Marathon

4/20 North Coast 24 Hour

7/27 Burning RIver 100M

8/24 Baker 50M

10/5 Oil Creek (distance to be determined)

My Blog

Brands I Heart:

FitFluential

INKnBURN

Altra Zero Drop

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

6.7 hilly miles. Still windy and cold, wind chill of 5 deg or less. But it was a nice tempo run.

Happy Birthday, mecrowe!

QOTD: I usually prefer to run alone. I "abuse" my running buddy mainly as a motivator when I realize that I don't get enough trail miles in - he's a trail beast, and I sometimes need him to get me out of my rut on (gravel) roads.

Run for fun.

Wandering Wally

Howdy all!  I started training by heart rate last night and only managed 5.1 miles in the time I allotted myself.  Learned that I am not in very good shape aerobically.  But, that's why I am working on it.

FTYC - Wow!  That was badass.

mecrowe - Happy Birthday!  Hope you have a nice time with the family tonight.

QOTD - Most of the time alone.  I enjoy the quiet solitude.  Sometimes a buddy is nice.

Run!  Just Run!

Trail Runner Nation Podcast

Watoni

FTYC rocks!

I am hoping for a "recovery" ride today and a big day tomorrow ...

QOTD: I run with a group on occasion, but otherwise it is solo

KreegSauceRuns

4.5 | 45:26 at lunch in the park.  easy slow miles.  7.7 for the day.

QOTD:  I run alone.  I don't know about running with others.  The only time I do it is in races.

1/8/22 - Frosty 50k - 5:21:19 (strava)

3/26/22 - Blackbeard's Revenge 100 - 27:27:06 (strava)

9/30/22 - Yeti 100 - Abingdon, VA - 25:46:01 (strava)

4/1/23 - Umstead 100 - Raleigh, NC

Queen of Nothing

Sue

Ran this am with a friend.  She was late so only did 50 minutes and forgot to start my watch so I don't know how far I ran. I told her i have a MFH (MF Hill) within the first 1.4 of the run.  Well the hill killed her.  She wanted to go it alone but I told her she may get lost, so stay on the powerline road, I'll hit the trails and meet up at the end.  She was not at the end but found her at the beginning going up and down the MF Hill at a mellow pace.  We then ran around and headed home.  I am thankful as she got me to get out of bed, something I have been failing at.

NortherN:  Can I complain that it's going to be sunny and 60 this weekend?

Mike:  Happy birthday.

Watoni: Do you put on the Stintson Beach trail marathon 11/02/13?  Thinking of running it.

QOTD:  I like running with people.  I really want to meet someone that challenges me, not the other way around.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄