Trailer Trash

Not so Serious Sue Saturdailies (Read 26 times)

Watoni

No way to follow everyone without signing on and giving out personal information like FB profile. Terrble way to run a tracking system. I've been following iRunFar for updates, but only seeing leader.

Totally agree ... no Twitter update on Kelly since mile 45.1 five hours ago (10:21 elapsed). He seems a bit behind his normal pace but he is running the Slam! Hoping to here something from this %$##@!!!# system soon

Sandy-2

20 mi this morning.  Still kinda warm and tropical here, also a little tough because we stayed up late hosting a little dinner party last night.  There may or may not been a few beers involved......

Totally agree, I didn't want to 'register' to follow the results at Leadville.  Been following the irunfar Tweets!  Yeah Ian!!!  Also looks like Liza is gonna do it!!!!  Whoot Whoot!!!!!

The best Tweet (maybe the best Tweet of the year): from the 75.5 mile point, the then 2nd place at the time...

Aish: "Does Sharman ever have bad days?" Pacer Clark: "I spent a summer waiting for Ian to have a bad day." #LT100 pic.twitter.com/vKq79TG3tg

qotd: for normal day to day stuff I like smooth rollers, but not much of that here, too steep, but still great.  For destination races, the more technical, scenic, high up, drop offs the better.

2/17/24 - Forgotten Florida 100 Mile, Christmas, FL

some call me Tim

Yowch! Yeah so long as you survive my biggest concern is getting back in the saddle. When I used to work on framing crews and you walk around all day on ceiling joists and one day a foot slips and you crush the jewels, suddenly you're back to working your way across real slow. Confidence is funny that way. I know a couple of trailers that just don't bomb the downhills anymore.. got bit a couple of times and just couldn't go pedal to the floor.

Hope you enjoy mixed metaphor.

This is the root beer talking.

MTA: Kelly! 75.5 in 20:23

Ask me about the eating it part .... ankle swollen four months on Sad

Watoni

Kelly update: Leadville finish in 26:30!

As for me back in the saddle, I am hitting trails, even that have a few technical parts, but the ankle limits the speed more than my mind for now.