Trailer Trash

Ring Ring Thursdailies (Read 21 times)

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

Coolio!  I’d like to do the PCT some day.

I did notice that every time she typed his name, there was a smiley face next to it 

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

Queen of Nothing

Sue

Hey guys I like Dick   ...it's capitalized!!!

Coolio!  I’d like to do the PCT some day.

I did notice that every time she typed his name, there was a smiley face next to it 

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

NorthernHarrier

A couple days in a row of some fast running in the heat has left me feeling a tad fatigued so a rest day for me. Too damn hot and muggy around here. The paradox is if you wait for later evening for slightly cooler weather the mosquitoes are out in droves and just rip you apart. At least that's what happened to me the last couple days. Early morning some days doesn't work as I have my little part time job that starts real early. Tomorrow will be an early start on what I hope will be a longish effort.

QOTD--Never wanted a ring but I guess that's part of the ceremony and the ensuing picture taking that you pay a fortune for to never be looked at again. I wore my ring for about two weeks. Hate wearing jewelry and work with my hands so never wanted the ring thing. Somehow my wife has endured me for 39 years this fall even without the symbolism. And we still actually like each other.

NorthernHarrier

QOTD:  When you run or do any outdoorsy stuff, do you wear your wedding ring (provided you're married) or any other rings for that matter?

I'm paranoid that it will fall off somewhere and never to be found again, so I always take it off.  Even going to the cabin on weekends, I'll just leave it home.

Bert--seems to me you would have a much greater risk of losing it with the constant taking it off to do things. Get it resized and just leave it on would seem to work I think. But then I never wear mine at all and have no idea what happened to it after all the years so what do I know?

Ultra Cowboy

QON I've been following (on Instagram) a young lady riding the CDT on Horseback.  She is about to cross into Wyoming, getting near to the country and people I know.  She rode the PCT in 2016 I think .  She has her system pretty dialed...I've alerted my friends to keep an eye out for her.  Hoping they can do something nice for her in my stead.

WYBMADIITY

Save