Trailer Trash

Thunderstorm Thursday (Read 31 times)

NorthernHarrier

Northern, if you study really hard I bet you can pass that drug test! Big grin

Smile

Maybe I can get the guy that handled Ryan Braun's sample!

Watoni

Going for a nice 10k today, but that means I will likely drive to the trail entrance in Huddart Park (otherwise it is 11 miles and I won't have the time). I have not driven to start a run in town since we moved a few months ago (we have equestrian only trails at the end of the driveway, so I bring my Monty Python inspired ), but what the heck. I will do some shopping on the way back.

QOTD #1:  Not really. Some trails are very slippery, not due to mud but rocks and redwood roots. Sometimes I avoid those in heavy rain, but sometimes I flock to them .... depends on my mood

QOTD: About 170. A high this year, I am sad to say but with a decent bit of cycling it is ok. Time will tell.

Chnaiur

Going for a nice 10k today, but that means I will likely drive to the trail entrance in Huddart Park (otherwise it is 11 miles and I won't have the time). I have not driven to start a run in town since we moved a few months ago (we have equestrian only trails at the end of the driveway, so I bring my Monty Python inspired ), but what the heck. I will do some shopping on the way back.

Nice - I'm running at the other side of the ridge this afternoon: Purissima Creek Open Space is my standard 10-miler. Do you ever link over to that side? I've parked on Skyline and done a figure-8 in Pfleger-Huddart and Purissima a few times.

3/8 Way Too Cool 50k WNS

4/19 Tehama Wildflowers 50k

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

Sigh - I was afraid of that. They have already cut the trees, and the width of the trail is more than a Jeep road, whereas it used to be single track.

I don't want to spoil the cross-training fun here, but it was the mountain bikers who eroded the single track trail to the point where it was just a creek bed and prone to even more erosion. Now we'll have to run on "pavement". I hate that. Angry

I think it's kind of like lining the trail with paving stones: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68OYjlMOZCM

Run for fun.

sugnim

Nice - I'm running at the other side of the ridge this afternoon: Purissima Creek Open Space is my standard 10-miler. Do you ever link over to that side? I've parked on Skyline and done a figure-8 in Pfleger-Huddart and Purissima a few times.

I call that place puke-rissma creek due to my first experience with heat exhaustion on that trail.

Watoni

I should, for sure! I have taken my road bike (with 24mm tires) up Purissima to Skyline before.

Running in Purissima would require at least a 25-35 mile run from home, but all the more reason to do it!

ceezy

6-

Feeling tired but got up a decent hill...decided to just take it easy and glide on home instead of trying to get a few more miles.

QOTD2:  191

(Had planned on a few bigger runs but didn't manage to get them in, will have to do them another day. Smile  Enjoyed the month.)