Trailer Trash

The weekender..... (Read 19 times)

Daydreamer1

Just crawled out of bed so going to head out for about 5 miles.  You know you didn't sleep well when your fitness tracker says you got 4-5% of your daily exercise over the course of 4 1/2 hours of sleeping .

I think the reason the pups don't look too happy is because of all the winter weight they gained .

At first I thought it was the Ohio State shirts , but I bet they're happy that it ain't Penn State shirts .

Dogs for runtrail! There is one big ugly one there too.

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

got a nice 6-ish miles in, close to 30 degrees which feels like 60 

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

AT-runner

Tim

Long run on the York Heritage Rail Trail. Ended up with 20 miles. DW did 14 as she mixed in some walking. Her ankle is about 60% better, but she's staying off the trails for a bit.  I was hoping for a negative split as I went out nice and easy, but didn't make it home faster and was actually slowing down until I pushed the last mile.  Lots of people out there today, and that helped break the boredom of being on a flat rail trail.

XT - dogs look good except for the shirts. Maryland fan here.

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

runtraildc

6 miles in the woods all by myself. They technically were closed due to mud, but I think they really meant just the mtn bikers.  ðŸ˜„ It wasn't muddy.

xt- nice pics of the dogs! You get bonus points for the shirts

XtremeTaper

About 21 for me today at French Creek park. Ran a ~7 mile loop 3 times. Trying to get in the mindset for 12 hour next month. Run went surprisingly well. I had a slight fade each loop but nothing serious... 1:21, 1:24, 1:27. This is the easiest loop I have out at the park. Not too many big hills, mostly rollers, even 1-2 miles of gravel road.

Glad you all like the dog photos. The shirts, well by the end of the day they were a bit embarrassed to have them on! (New years eve blowout).

In dog beers, I've only had one.