Trailer Trash

Wednesdaily (Read 23 times)

jonferg67

Endless trails

Hi everyone,

Still alive, just not running. Hope everyone is doing well, I miss you guys.

QOTD: We took a break from The Crown to watch Victoria on Amazon. Master

of None is good, Schitts Creek is hilarious.

The current POTUS is too disturbing to listen too, I have to mute MSNBC when

he comes on.

AT-runner

Tim

Hi everyone,

Still alive, just not running. Hope everyone is doing well, I miss you guys.

QOTD: We took a break from The Crown to watch Victoria on Amazon. Master

of None is good, Schitts Creek is hilarious.

The current POTUS is too disturbing to listen too, I have to mute MSNBC when

he comes on.

Howdy stranger.  Hope you are well!

We love Victoria. At first, I thought the writing was a bit bizarre (like the Queen falling in love with Lord M, her PM), and then found out it's actually taken from Queen Victoria's own diaries and that she wrote how infatuated she was with Lord M. That made more historical, and I was hooked.

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

jonferg67

Endless trails

Howdy stranger.  Hope you are well!

We love Victoria. At first, I thought the writing was a bit bizarre (like the Queen falling in love with Lord M, her PM), and then found out it's actually taken from Queen Victoria's own diaries and that she wrote how infatuated she was with Lord M. That made more historical, and I was hooked.

Hiya Tim. DW and I thought that was odd too. I was curious how accurate the depiction was, so that's interesting

about her diaries. I never thought I'd be interested in the history of the Monarchy, and certainly never thought I

would be discussing it online. I'm going to do some manly things now.

AT-runner

Tim

Hiya Tim. DW and I thought that was odd too. I was curious how accurate the depiction was, so that's interesting

about her diaries. I never thought I'd be interested in the history of the Monarchy, and certainly never thought I

would be discussing it online. I'm going to do some manly things now.

Chainsaw, spit, scratch, repeat...

I told DW I like Victoria for the history, but she knows it because I think Jenna Coleman is adorable. .

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

valerienv

Thread killer ..

I'll run tonight after work ( I think )

QOTD: Did not watch SOTU . I haven't found anything to binge on for awhile . We watched Goliath on Amazon a bit ago and liked that . I watch all kinds of random documentaries about anything as long as it's well done . One recent good one on Netflix " Down the Fence " , it is horsey but well done and family friendly ( You do have to type in the entire name in the search ).

moonlightrunner

Busy day today here! Kinder....glad you stopped by! No run today. Cloud cover for the moon this morning...guess I will have to wait for the next one in 150 years.

One pair of new shoes came...and...they are too big. I'm going to order a size down and decide which pair goes back. They are not for snow running...and apparently winter is not over.

QOTD: I don't have Netflix, but I do binge watch Criminal Minds, Law and Order and Forensic Files.

• I did not watch the speech last night. I have no Xanax and I would need 10mg to listen to that wretched fool. 

January , 2022 Yankee Springs Winter Challenge 25k

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

5.2 miles. It felt a lot colder than the thermometer said.

qotd; no to SOTU. I'm more into binge reading authors' series than watching tv shows.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                      05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

dpc3

• No run but have hiked 12 miles putting out nets etc for crane wrasslin. I signed up for the 15 mile race and will blame you all if it goes well, ha!

QOTD: don’t watch much TV and did not watch the state of the union.