Trailer Trash

Finalmente Fridaily (Read 22 times)

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

Morning Trailers. Bike to work and strength train this evening.

qotd: weekend plans?  I'm going to try and run the 30k course tomorrow morning, going to take my time. Sunday going to try and sneak out for some snowshoeing.

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

Gator eye

Hi all, laid on my ass this morning, will probably sit on my ass later after work. So much for x-training on off days.

QOTD: would like to get 5 or so hours of running in on Saturday and another 15 to 20 on Sunday.

LB2

I'll be out in the woods after work. But, I don't even know if I will count this as a hike. The guy I am taking hunting isn't much on walking far. We'll see.

QOTD: This the last weekend of turkey season, which means it is the last weekend of my 5 weekend hiatus from running. I'll cover some miles, but I won't be running very far if at all. This is such a fun time of year for me. I love the last week of the season, magical things sometimes happen. And this week has been pretty good to us so far: I've killed one; my dad has killed one; I could have killed a second one but decided against it. And we still have two days to go after this evening's hunt.

LB2

muppy

5.3 miles last night and gonna try to hit the gym for some weights tonight.

QOTD Nothing exciting, go to dinner with my son and give some estimates for landscape work after work on Saturday and Sunday.

runtraildc

Got to yoga yesterday instead of running. Not so exciting, but needed.

LB-- Is there a limit to how many turkeys you can take in a season? Good luck this weekend, I hope it goes well.

qotd: Well,  I have my favorite spring 10 miler on Sunday am, maybe a native plant sale that afternoon. I also have a trunk full of manure and compost to get into the garden. Only could you wish your life was just as exciting.   

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

6 miles last night.  Foot was hurting me like crazy the first mile then pain went away.  Freaked me out at first.

Is AT on vacation again? He hasn't posted in a few days.

QOTD: A little run in the Pennsylvania Wilds.  Plus some driving to and fro.  Then relaxing on Sunday...maybe.

Have a great weekend!

My favorite day of the week is RUNday

Daydreamer1

SRD. Sorely needed because the lower legs are quite sore and tired.

QOTD: Spending the weekend working. My normal 24 hour shift today and 24 hours on Sunday. I'll get in a run tomorrow afternoon. One of the vehicles needs a new front CV joint and tie rods so I'll work at that tomorrow as well.  I was considering going up to Hyner to do some cheering, but that will be a 2 1/2 hour drive to get home then head up so I probably won't do that.

Good luck wishes to everyone that is doing that and any other races.

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

Like Mr Jamie, a little run in the woods. With a little luck I'll see him and keystonerunner.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                        05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

Sandy-2

16 miles on the flats this morning. Uneventful.

qotd: tonight we're going to an old-school "dinner/dance" put on by the local international woman's association. It's also a charitable fundraiser. We paid the "up grade" fee, unlimited wine or beer all night. ;-)

2/17/24 - Forgotten Florida 100 Mile, Christmas, FL