Trailer Trash

Hyner 25K RR (Read 24 times)

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

Holy cow George! I finished literally right in front of you!!!!

I finished the 50k in 7:39:44 - I must have passed you right at the end.  I wasn't going to run in the last 50 yards but the hecklers on the side made me!  I remember passing a bunch of 25ers right at the end and kind of felt bad.

That's funny, especially after I'd posted last week that you might finish before me.

Hope we can meet up before the race. Looking at last year's times the two of you may finish the 50K before I'm done with the 25K. I'll probably be wearing either my light blue Labor Pain t-shirt or the NC 24 green t-shirt in my avatar picture.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
          05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

NHLA

Glad ya'll made it. Wow some hills!!

Keep Going

Holy cow George! I finished literally right in front of you!!!!

I finished the 50k in 7:39:44 - I must have passed you right at the end.  I wasn't going to run in the last 50 yards but the hecklers on the side made me!  I remember passing a bunch of 25ers right at the end and kind of felt bad.

And I finished literally right in front of you Jamie!! Too funny! I was 7:33..We might actually have all been running together at some point and never realized it!

I passed a ton of folks who were 25k and 50kers and most were smoked. Especially after SOB. Everyone was so nice about it but yes it kinda makes you feel bad hammering down a trail passing some of the hikers. But I always give them a "great job" because anyone who toes the line and finishes these things deserves a pat on the back.

100 milers are my favorite

AT-runner

Tim

Great job to all the Hyner finishers!

George, congratulations on finishing a tough race.

As others said you need to train the vert.  Only race I know anywhere near that elevation in PA is at Ironmasters.  I train a lot on that course and the hills of the AT in South PA and North MD.  If you ever want to head to Michaux Forest for a training run, send me a message.

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway!