Trailer Trash

Traveling Saturdaily (Read 21 times)

Sandy-2

On the way home today, but I did throw in a pre-flight 3 mile run. I was out running at 5am, ran by a nightclub where there were people still partying and the place was bumpin'.  That never ceases to amaze me.

Have a nice weekend everyone.

tbd.

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

Good Morning, getting ready to start work in a few minutes. Football weekend - no more words necessary.

I took my boys to the High School football game last night, and we had a blast. Even though I don't know a thing about playing football, I always enjoy it.

I had to record the halftime show because it was DD's senior project to write and teach the marching band's drill. It was great.

As I'm still on the injured list, no run today. 

Sandy: safe travels!

Run for fun.

Occasional Runner

Playing in the Wasatch mountains with my trail buddy all morning. Nothing serious, but we had a great time. The weather was awesome this morning. Planning to go up high tomorrow so I can get into more fall colors.

This right here is the coolest trail runner I know.

Queen of Nothing

Sue

6.3 this am with Earl....we had a smoky pink hue run due to kings fire.

Having a running beast changes your whole attitude on a run watching them have so much fun.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

moonlightrunner

Oh my, there was mud (up to my waste), VERY steep  hills, they took us  off trail for what seemed like 40% of the race. It was the 20th anniversary of Dances With Dirt in Hell. They made it exceptionally fun. Many river crossings, and what seemed like a 2 mile slog up stream in knee to waste deep water.  It was fun..much of the off trail was not runnable due to constant deadfall.  It was a blast.  I won my age group (not sure there were any others IN my age group).  I'll do a race report...later...when I don't hurt everywhere. I want to do another 50k soon...when I can walk normal.

Lace: Your dog looks sooooo happy! He is a lucky dog and you are a lucky man.

January , 2022 Yankee Springs Winter Challenge 25k

Watoni

15 miles or so, struggled up the 5 mile climb ... don't feel particularly tired post-run, but still fatigued overall (non-running stress is stress). Also, this year my feet don't really like shoes except for my custom cycling shoes .... I told them I prefer running, so they have to deal

Nice trail running partner, Lace!

DigDug2

DNF'ed at my 32 mile race today - ended up running over 30 and got to the finish line, but took a wrong turn and went 3+ miles off course so decided to bag it and take a short cut to the finish rather than retrace my steps.  Will write a separate race report - now I just want to eat ice cream, drink beer and go to bed.