Trailer Trash

Warming up Wednesdaily (Read 35 times)

Brian Runner

Somewhere in the 4 to 8 mile range and probably close to 2k of uphill planned for later on the local trails.

AT-runner

Tim

Good therapy run with my buddy.  I told him he needs to switch to trails and give up those busy marathons.  He said he was too afraid of snakes and I said "you dodged a bomb blast how fucking bad can a snake be".  It made him laugh, and laughter is the best therapy (but running is a close second).

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

Daydreamer1

Got 25.5 miles in this afternoon on the bike. I can tell I haven't been doing much biking, I'm slow as molasses on the hills. This morning was a biology test. Pulled in a 94% on it which guarantees that I pass this class. One more test next week though so If I want an "A" i can't slow down yet.

QOTD: Going to San Antonio TX in late July to watch DS graduate from AF basic training. On the way back home we'll stop in at Branson MO for several nights.

XtremeTaper

Had a nice 8.5 miler last night in the woods with the dogs. For such a beautiful evening, not much activity on the trails. I only saw a few mountain bikers, though the lake was crowded with anglers. The plan is a short easy run at the reservoir tonight. Travelling all day tomorrow. Might get  a run in Palo Duro sometime in the next week if I'm lucky.

ATRunner - That photo is nuts. I just talked to a friend of mine from the gym who ran this year in 4:04 (60+ year old dude). He was on the other side of the blast since he had finished and had just gotten his medal, space blanket then all hell broke loose.

In dog beers, I've only had one.

Ultra Cowboy

Lots to look forward to:

State Broadhead Championship Memorial Day weekend (archery) at Tejon Ranch

4 day horse trail ride in Mid June East of Red Bluff, CA

Crew at Western States

Wind River thru hike in July

Antelope and/or Mule deer in Wyoming in September.

WYBMADIITY

Save

Occasional Runner

It's snowing here in Nebraska. WTF?!?!?!

I did some road running this morning. Nothing special, I ran back and forth between Iowa and Nebraska a few times just because there nothing else to do.

QOTD: I don't do fun things unless they're running related. I have a few things coming up...

muppy

Got in 4.3 on a very busy day

AT runner glad you had nice run with your friend, that was a little to close for comfort!

QOTD We do a week  in a cabin (with its own kitchen, bathroom and AC) end of June, and I like to do lots of day trips or weekend adventures wherever we end up.

Low_O2

Good evening all!

5.6 miles along the river trail with the dog this evening. Calf felt really good so I picked up the pace as the miles ticked by, I guess that would be called a progressive run? I was pleasantly surprised how good my legs felt after taking the last 3 weeks off from running. Maybe rest is a good thing after all.