Trailer Trash

Tuesdailies (Read 35 times)

LB2

QOTD: I'll camp when I go to a race, so only once or twice a year.

LB2

Daydreamer1

Planning on getting in 4-6 mile with DS later today.

QOTD: Never really liked camping. Mostly because I can't tolerate sleeping on hard surfaces. Sleeping on a hard surface = back spasms = spine out of alignment = pinched nerves.  If it weren't for this I think I'd like it.

Gator eye

QOTD: I like camping but hate camping in most state camp grounds which seem to turn into party grounds in these parts, not that I don't like my beer I just like relaxing while I have that beer not a bunch of noisy kids running around all hours of the night. Luck for me we have found a few private place to camp over the years and we spend our camping weekends at these places. The dogs and the kids can run loose with no worries.

QOTD: I like camping but hate camping in most state camp grounds which seem to turn into party grounds in these parts, not that I don't like my beer I just like relaxing while I have that beer not a bunch of noisy kids running around all hours of the night. Luck for me we have found a few private place to camp over the years and we spend our camping weekends at these places. The dogs and the kids can run loose with no worries.

My group is usually those noisy "kids"   But nowadays, we're all late 20's and 30's so it's a lot more hanging out around the fire rather than being loud and rowdy. Plus, in PA (at least SE PA) it is literally impossible to drink at State Parks without being thrown out so we only go to private campgrounds...

Brian Runner

Hello. No run today. Hit the trails for 10 miles yesterday. Hyner on Saturday. Bumped myself down to 25k after a lack luster winter of training.

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

qotd: dyed in the wool backpacker for many years, trail running was a very natural extension of hiking/backpacking

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √