Trailer Trash

Wisconsin Temperature Conversion Chart [NRC VAAH] (Read 230 times)

DoppleBock

Sorry for the confusion -  I did wear the shorts with the extra lower unit protection ... I nearly froze that once and I will always remember the pain like it was yesterday.

The only part of me that is a 1st class wuss is the top of my hands - I hate cold hands, so I will wear shorts, short sleaves and gloves

Wait a sec...didn't you say -28F in the dailies? I'm guessing it really was +28. If you wore the shorts at -28 that would be seriously badass, though.

Long dead ... But my stench lingers !

Wandering Wally

My boyfriend lived in Wisconsin almost his entirely life - we visit frequently, and I love it. IMO, WI is one of the most underrated states in the great US of A.

Growing up a Gopher and now a Wolverine I must respectfully disagree Big grin

Run!  Just Run!

Trail Runner Nation Podcast

DoppleBock

I have lived in all 3 states

Stevensville, MI (Very southwest) 

Lakeville, MN (South-east burb)

Ringle, Wausau, Marshfield, Appleton, Oshkosh and Neenah, WI

Just like every state - There are totally distinct regions and night and day differences. 

Stevensville, MI  

VS Detroit

VS Traverse City

None are really that much like the other.

In every place I have lived it has been either in the country side or the far edge of town (Within 1 mile of countryside)

Each state and region is the state the people and culture is also different.  I found Minnesota and Wisconsin very similar, but Michigan very different.

Growing up a Gopher and now a Wolverine I must respectfully disagree Big grin

Long dead ... But my stench lingers !

Wandering Wally

I live close to Traverse City.  It's not that much different than Minnesota.  Downstate it can be very different.  Just going from where I live to Grand Rapids, MI is a big change in culture and it's only 90 miles away.

Edited to add:  I just remembered that I spent a year living in Iowa.  I was a Cyclone though, NOT a Hawkeye.  Talk about a difference in culture.

Run!  Just Run!

Trail Runner Nation Podcast