Trailer Trash

Thursdaily (Read 18 times)

AT-runner

Tim

Road run today. Was hoping to go longer, but too busy and I hate the road. Probably 5 miles.

Got our tree up yesterday. DW like the fat ones, and she won the argument this year.

QOTD:  Real, artificial, no tree (Bah Humbug), Hanukkah, Festivsu?

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

XtremeTaper

AT, that tree looks like it wants to bust through your ceiling!

Not sure of plan today. I think if I can manage it I will sneak the lady out to the trails for 4-5 miles before sunset, come back home and work for an hour or so. If that doesn't pan out, planet of fitness routine.

QOTD: Bah humbug for us this year. Not hosting any family or friends for the holidays, plus we are heading down to GA right after Christmas for New Years.

In dog beers, I've only had one.

Queen of Nothing

Sue

That poor angel on top!  Her neck must be aching.   Tell the wifey it looks great..it sure is a fat one!  Over slept again but plan is to leave work early, go for a 5 ish mile run with the dogs then clean up house a bit.  We are heading south Friday.  We always get a house sitter so, not only do I have to pack but also have to clean the house for them.  Even though I am leaving work early, I still plan on taking a long lunch and going to the gym. 

QOTD:  I have one of those 50 silver trees.  It's up this year as we are having the office Christmas party at my house. From a previous year...

No automatic alt text available.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

Holy tree AT!!! Wow.  We have been going to McCrudy's in Dillsburg for a few years and cutting our own.  I imagine we will get sick of that process at some point.  The kids actually think it's incredibly boring so unsure why we are still doing it.  Short run in store later after we sit through DS1 chorus concert. 

QOTD: See above

Have a great day!

My favorite day of the week is RUNday

runtraildc

12 slow miles this morning. Now I'm tired. Could have also been the 4:30 am swim practice wake up, too.

qotd- no tree

Daydreamer1

Crawled out of bed this morning at 4 am to go sit in the cold woods with DD.  Don't even get to see a nice sunrise since we sit on the north side of a ridge. Didn't even see a bushy tail or wascally wabbit .  Came home, sold my firewood (yay FB marketplace), then collapsed into bed for a few hours.  Now feeling  and gotta work tonight.

No run of course. Planning on starting up again on Sunday. I decided to just take a break until after hunting season.  I was just getting frustrated because I wanted to run but wasn't getting it done.

QOTD:  For many years even when the kids were little we were bah humbug. No tree. Now DW puts up a small 24-36 inch one. Artificial of course.

Sandy-2

Did 3 mi in the dark after work yesterday. I didn’t bring a light because they were already pack in my race bag.  But I made it home ok.  Today is a SRD.

qotd: we get a real tree each year. Now that the kids are out of the house we pretty much get the smallest tree we can find.

2/17/24 - Forgotten Florida 100 Mile, Christmas, FL

LB2

Just two easy ones this am in the cold ass rain.

QOTD: real tree.

LB2

AT-runner

Tim

Just two easy ones this am in the cold ass rain.

QOTD: real tree.

How old is your youngest?

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

Coldest run so far this year, 3.4 miles.

qotd: no tree, but not Bah Humbug. I can't see going to all the effort when it's only me.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                            05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.