Trailer Trash

Tuesdailies (Read 33 times)

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

Planning on some recovery miles late in the evening to redeem myself after yesterday's dehydration desaster. It is cooler outside, with temperatures dropping into the 20's again. I have covered my plants in a blanket to keep them safe from frostbite, hoping it will work. The cold should last for a day only, so the heat from the soil should keep my plants warm enough.

QOTD: See AT's answer. And it also depends on the shoes I'm wearing. My PureGrits are terrible with wetness, loosing all grip, so I tend to keep them dry, whereas in the Cascadias, I don't even think about it.

Run for fun.

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

I walked almost two miles today Smile  Now I'm going to ride the bike that goes nowhere in my living room.

QOTD: I enjoy running through puddles usually.  Especially if it's warm enough outside.

Running is dumb.

moonlightrunner

Mandy...glad you got out for that walk! It sou D's like your recovery must be going well.

No run for me today. Just not a good day. Trying g to adjust to my new job has me in a bit of a funk. Planning a 3 miler before boot camp tomorrow.

Gator: I am with you on the disappointing weather. Here on the west side if Michigan we only got about an inch of snow...but it was enough to set the day's mood to an unpleasant one. It is going g to get really cold tonight...

January , 2022 Yankee Springs Winter Challenge 25k