Trailer Trash

March goes out like a... Mondaily. (Read 33 times)

AT-runner

Tim

SRD today.  Was AWOL last week on vacation and DW and I got in over 55 miles during our trip, which may be a vacation week record for us.

Yay, for the start of baseballs season.  Go Nationals!

QOTD:  March Mileage Time.  220 for me (which is probably Kelly's weekly total).

edit:

Congratulations to all the racers and winners (you know who you are).

Sorry for you loss, Marie.

Yay, for new jobs.

Speedy recovery to anyone who is injured.

Drunk drivers SUCK!

Recipe - We made a new sauce for wings and things.  "Sriracha Honey Lime".  The name says it all = 1/2 cup sriracha sauce, 2 tablespoons honey, juice of 1 lime.

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

Occasional Runner

I went for a 6 mile recovery run and was surprised by how good I felt. My hamstrings are a bit tight, but otherwise, I'm solid. Going easy this week so I can be somewhat recovered for the Zion 100 on Friday.

QOTD: 455 miles. My 2nd highest total ever.

AT-runner

Tim

QOTD: 455 miles. My 2nd highest total ever.

Slacker  

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

Occasional Runner

Slacker  

I had to go easy so I was well rested for my 24 hour race. 

Birdwell

Morning folks!

I plan for 6 or so after work today.

QOTD: With today's 6, it'll put me at 140 for the month. My second highest total ever, and highest mileage since last April.

It feels good to be over 100 for a month again. I think my buildup has been much smarter this time around.

Aprils goal is 140+ miles.

MTA: I looked at the rolling 30 day rather than March mileage. I did better than I thought I did!

SRD, I am recovering from my half marathon yesterday. I am SORE as hell. I definitely have a newfound respect for the distance.  Anyway, I PR'd with  a 1:48:15 in the pouring rain, and I'm pretty happy about that.

QOTD:  96 miles for March.

Occasional Runner

I PR'd with  a 1:48:15 in the pouring rain, and I'm pretty happy about that.

Congratulations!

muppy

SRD today, cut last nights run short to 4 miles, the 34* and rain was fine, when the sleet started I thought it would be a good idea to turn around!

Yay for the start of baseball season. GO PHILLIES!!!

QOTD for March I had 196.1 miles, that's a monthly record for me.

ETA Congratulations T&C that's a great time!

Gator eye

After 5 days of slacking due to being sick and the cold weather in general, me and Mr. Jangles hit the muddy roads for 6.

QOTD: 156, about 44 miles short of what I intended but sometimes stuff gets in the way.

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

Yay! Happy for Lace - TnC and any others who killed it this weekend.

TnC - incredible time considering the crazy wind, rain, and other stuff we had yesterday.

QOTD: How many remember the movie Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory? The original one.  In the classroom scene where the teacher is asking the students how many Wonka bars they ate so he could figure out percentages.  Charlie said "2" and the teacher assumed he meant 200 because who in the world would only eat "2" Wonka bars?!? So here is my answer for March mileage - "11.5"

Go Red Sox!!!! Defend your title!

T-minus 6 days until our house goes on the market.  This process sucks!

Have a great day!

My favorite day of the week is RUNday

Thanks, lace & boyjame. It sucked out there...I just wanted to get it over with haha.

Err and I just signed up for a ROAD marathon in December.  Don't worry, I still have my eye on a 100k in 2015  

Chnaiur

QOTD: How many remember the movie Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory? The original one.  In the classroom scene where the teacher is asking the students how many Wonka bars they ate so he could figure out percentages.  Charlie said "2" and the teacher assumed he meant 200 because who in the world would only eat "2" Wonka bars?!? So here is my answer for March mileage - "11.5"

Have a great day!

Thanks for letting me beat you! I did 23 miles in March. Will do a 25-miler later this week to see if I can pull my 50k off in two weeks...

3/8 Way Too Cool 50k WNS

4/19 Tehama Wildflowers 50k

jamezilla

flashlight and sidewalk

Morning all,

I've been busy with work and didn't run last week except Sunday.  Sunday was a 24 miler (I figured I was rested and might as well) in the mud and rain...5 hours.  I feel better today than I ever have with that kind of distance today.

Plan for today is a nice and easy 4 miles...just something to get back in the swing of running after work.

QOTD: I'm sitting at 157 miles right now...anything over 160 would be a monthly record for me.  I haven't ridden the bike since daylight savings and the ab/core/kettlebell stuff has fallen off a bit also.  April needs to be a good month capped of with Ironmaster's 50k.

**Ask me about streaking**

Marley and I had a nice 5 mile run.  The birds were singing and it felt like spring somehow even though it was still chilly.

QOTD: 101 miles for the pooch and me.

TrailTromper 

Tallahassee, Florida

jonferg67

Endless trails

I'm on day 4 of URD's to help heal my calf issue, I'll try to run tomorrow. I'm hoping maybe

it was just a knot and massaging it has done the trick. I've got a trail marathon next Sunday, so
                                I kinda need to be able to run in order to participate.

Go Red Sox, or Yankee's, or Phillies.

QOTD: A lame month for me; 142.