Trailer Trash

Go Live Wednesdaily (Read 17 times)

AT-runner

Tim

Going Live with our new EHR software today. Staff is a mess all worried about it. Told them we just need to dive in and figure it out.

Anyway, no run today at lunch since I'm taking the staff out for lunch. Might try and hook up with the beer runners tonight. I'll need to find someone to run with since I didn't bring a light.

Have a great day.

QOTD:  Since I'm thinking about computer changes; play any games on your phone or computer?  I'm a big Sudoku fan. I play it on my phone or lap top.

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

LB2

I ran a fast, effortless 4 miles this morning. I took yesterday off from running, and my hips were tightening up big time. I stretched a little before I ran, and I will do some stretches throughout the day.

QOTD: No games on the phone.

LB2

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

Going Live with our new EHR software today. Staff is a mess all worried about it. Told them we just need to dive in and figure it out.

Good luck, AT!  We're in the middle of the same crap at work, only Go Live keeps getting pushed back.  Last I heard, we were shooting for March.

QOTD:  I used to play Words With Friends on my phone (Scrabble, basically), but haven't in a while.  I just picked up a Super Nintendo Classic, which has been a lot of fun on these boring, long nights.

Running is dumb.

moonlightrunner

Anyway, no run today at lunch since I'm taking the staff out for lunch. Might try and hook up with the beer runners tonight. I'll need to find someone to run with since I didn't bring a light.

Have a great day.

QOTD:  Since I'm thinking about computer changes; play any games on your phone or computer?  I'm a big Sudoku fan. I play it on my phone or lap top.

Which software? My old job had Cerner, this one uses Epic. Good luck! I hope that soon everyone is wondering how they ever got along without it!

Planning an 8 miler tonight. In the dark. I am breaking in new shoes that severely alter my running mechanics and they are so heavy. My quads are still screaming from the day before yesterday.

QOTD: no phone or computer games.

January , 2022 Yankee Springs Winter Challenge 25k

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

No run yet.  But I think I need to actually put in some miles since my team in the 2017 team competition somehow won last week and is in the semi finals. 

AT: I feel your pain.  I do reviews with our BH providers and we struggle reviewing in some systems and often have discussions with the providers about the weaknesses of their EHRs.

QOTD: I don't play many games on my phone or on the computer.

Have a great day!

My favorite day of the week is RUNday

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

Which software? My old job had Cerner, this one uses Epic.

Ha!  I was just going to ask if anyone was on Epic...

Epic is based in Madison.  I used to live next door to their main MASSIVE headquarters.  I have run and walked a ton of miles on their campus.

Running is dumb.

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

I dislike EPIC....just my experiences.

Ha!  I was just going to ask if anyone was on Epic...

Epic is based in Madison.  I used to live next door to their main MASSIVE headquarters.  I have run and walked a ton of miles on their campus.

My favorite day of the week is RUNday

muppy

16.5 miles on a beautiful fall day yesterday!

Hope all goes well for your office AT!

QOTD  I have a Blackjack game that I play on my phone.  I like to get a million or so dollars and then bet big for the cheap thrill!

Queen of Nothing

Sue

QOTD:  Nope

Good luck AT...we have been getting new computers and they have Outlook 10 on them.  Just a little change throws folks off.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

Daydreamer1

Just got back in from a run/walk with DW.  5.4 miles. Now it's off to work at my one part time job. Just 8 hours and I'm in charge of the Titanic.  Rarely work there so I have no real clue what I'm doing.............but hey, that's pretty much par for most of the people in charge .  Should be fun.

AT - Good luck with the EHR. The hospital at my full time job used Epic. Our department uses one that is specific to EMS. It's not great, but not bad. We changed several months ago and getting people to understand the new system was difficult.  Mostly because the people just are so resistant to learning.  At the same time I'm convinced that the best and brightest are not the people designing EHRs. SOme of them just suck.

QOTD:  Occasionally I'll play some on the computer. Never on the phone.

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

hiked 4-ish miles yesterday evening with DD and Tiny E- when I got home, my stomach was a little off; in about 45 minutes I succumbed to a brutal stomach bug- took today off from work (I'm sure they will appreciate me not bringing that to work!)- feel a little better this evening and have been able to keep a little food down- oh the joy of being sick!

qotd: if I had some card games like solitaire, I would probably play some- mines an iphone and doesn't come with jack for games; I also play Sudoku, but the old fashion way with paper and pen 

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √