Trailer Trash

The Saturdailies (Read 25 times)

muppy

Did a 7 mile tempo run last night on the rail trail. Was one of those runs where I had the perfect balance between a nice turnover and discomfort.

runtraildc

Heading out shortly for a quick run before a volunteer race gig -- it's a night race thru holiday lights in the park.    What I really want is a nap.  But most importantly, we fixed our oven just in time for Thanksgiving.

qotd:  pass.  maybe we can do without today?

Daydreamer1

Heading out for a 7+ mile road run before it get too chilly for me to tolerate shorts.

QOTD:  What's your favorite color for a vehicle or does color not matter to you?  My favorite is anything that is based on red, although I don't like the brighter reds.  For a couple of years Chevy had a nice darker red brick color that I liked but they discontinued it.  Just happened to see one at the gas pumps a few minutes ago. Couldn't let the day go without a question of some sort. 

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

got a nice 7 mile run, albeit it chilly- 19 degrees, but with the sun shining and no wind, not bad 

qotd: white, last two trucks and last three cars- about the only other color I've slightly concerned is grey

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

moonlightrunner

I had an awesome run through about 7 inches of fresh snow. it was a wet snow that stuck to the trees...really pretty. It was a 9 miler.....and i was tired by the end. I had a great time ouy there.

Qotd: red is my preference..the brighter the better!

January , 2022 Yankee Springs Winter Challenge 25k

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

5.5 miles through the hoods tonight. It was nicely relaxing after my overnight work shift and probably the busiest football Saturday in years.

I could have kept going, but I'll run with my running buddy 13 miles tomorrow morning before work, so I wanted to save some energy for that.

QOTD1: No.

QOTD2: I used to like anything dark burgundy or cayenne with sparkles (metallic), but currently we own just white cars. The do look elegant, I have to admit, and are definitely better visible on the roads. Color is not important to me, I would probably rather chose more amenities than a particular color for the money.

Run for fun.

Queen of Nothing

Sue

A quickie with the mutts..4.3...

qotd:  black, followed by red

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄