Trailer Trash

Another Sunny Sundailie (Read 27 times)

It was a cool clear morning for our 4.5 mile trail run. Marley had a ton of energy.

TrailTromper 

Tallahassee, Florida

Occasional Runner

Nothing for me today. I'll get out tomorrow and go for an easy recovery run. My hips and glutes are pretty sore from all the big climbs at the Zion 100. I've been running a lot of flat races so far this year. It looks like I need to work in some more vert into my regular training.

muppy

Last night  turned into an 11 mile tempo run, did 4 at 9:15, 5 at 8:10 and last mile was at 7:59. I didn't plan on doing a tempo run but my legs just kept going faster and faster, it's a big confidence booster for my 50K coming up, especially for a voluptuous jogger like myself!

Plan on 6 trail miles today

moonlightrunner

Planning 4 miles of running and 3 or so of hiking after work. It will depend on my rt leg. It is recovering from popliteal compression and the weakened muscle makes my knee hurt...and so on. Sucks...but I will get out on a beautiful day.  98% of my trails are snow free...finally!

Congrats to you Lace! You continue to amaze and inspire.

TT: my dog is so excited and high energy with the change in the weather. Soon I will be taking her on leash to the state park and put her to work as my pacer. Right now she just loves running around free as I trudge.

January , 2022 Yankee Springs Winter Challenge 25k

Birdwell

SRD for me.

I've also decided that I'm too old to go to movies with start times after 10 p.m.

Was trying to sleep in, but the kiddos were having none of that.

QOTD: what's for lunch/dinner/whatever?

Biscuits and Gravy for breakfast. I put some pork butts on the smoker last night (before the movie) and that's going to be dinner, after an 18 hour or so smoke.

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

got on the stationary bike yesterday @ the gym after my strength training, did 30 minutes and no pain in my heel doing it, so I'll give it another 30 minutes today

qotd: for supper- grilled ribeyes, roasted fingerling potato medley (the little white, red, purple ones) & green salad

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

Sandy-2

Rest day for me today.

qotd: we're gong out, not sure where though.

tbd.

Daydreamer1

going to head out in a few minutes for a short, or maybe long, run. Just depends on how I feel.

QOTD: Ham balls and scalloped potatoes.

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

Ventured out on the trails at Ridley Creek State Park for a recovery run. I need to work on my hills on trails. They're a totally different animal from hills on the roads.

QOTD:

breakfast - cereal with blueberries along with a couple mugs of coffee

lunch - beer brats

dinner - meatloaf and mashed potatoes

numerous snacks in between

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                          05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

I did the second Tussey Teaser today, 11 miles over the mountain. It was fun and went well. RR to.follow. then my running buddy and I ran back to the start (it was a point-to-point race) on a different, more difficult and longer route. 25 miles total, a nice long run in the sun. QOTD: portabella mushrooms, green asparagus and white potatoes.

Run for fun.