Trailer Trash

The weekender! (Read 13 times)

muppy

5.4 miles on the rail trail last night, I’ve been getting allergy shots for about three months and it seems like I’m starting to be able to breathe a little better finally.

QOTD  so what’s new in your world!

I bought a new truck last week, a 2013 Ford F1 50 lariat. It’s all  fancy and stuff,  it even has heated and chilled  leather seats.As goofy as  it sounds the air-conditioned seats are really nice after a run!

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

a nice and easy 3 mile hike with DD and family; meeting with a buddy here in Missoula tomorrow morning for a 10-ish mile run tomorrow

qotd: we met with the builder on Friday and pretty much quashed our thoughts of purchasing a lot (and building) near the trails on the south end of town. quote for the home we had drawn up was higher than we thought, added to was $30k of work that the lot needed to build

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

Sandy-2

20 mi very early this morning.  It was warm and muggy.  But it was my last 20 miler before Arkansas, so now I am officially tapering!!

muppy - GL with the truck.

mt - sorry to hear about the squashing. Reality sucks sometimes.

qotd: Not much, our DS moved to Kansas City so I guess we'll be visiting that area before long.

tbd.

Queen of Nothing

Sue

Chores all day...shoveling and wheel barreling wood chips...tomorrow is the longish run 15...

qotd:  well muppy seems like lots folks have been getting new car/trucks lately.  The only thing new for me is I plan on retirining 12/10 but yet I haven't turned in my oaperwork yet and really nervous about retiring but unsure why because I believe I can totally afford it.   Guess working all your life makes you a wee bit nervous to stop.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

LB2

This is s cut back week, but I cut back more than planned. Something had to give, and since my knee was a little funky, I took advantage of it and rested. Five miles today (Sunday).

QOTD: I bought a new truck, a 2017 Dodge Bighorn 4x4. It is the four door with the 5.7 Hemi.

LB2

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

really nice early morning run with a buddy from Missoula- 8.5 miles with lots of gain (and descent); pretty area with a ton of elk sign, no elk sightings but did see some blue grouse (should have had my .22 revolver!)

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

Sandy-2

8 easy miles this morning. A little cooler and less humid this morning. Nice start to the taper.

tbd.

muppy

5.3 miles around town, it’s stinking hot out,  almost 90° and humid.

That stinks about the house MT warden!

LB2, that’s a very  nice truck you got!

Queen, Good luck on the retirement!

QOTD,  taking my mom out to the barbecue place for her 70th birthday, that’s the only thing new since yesterday.  I wanted to take her somewhere really nice, but that’s where she wanted to go.