Trailer Trash

Thursdaily (Read 31 times)

Occasional Runner

Good morning, Trailers!

I'm heading out now for 5 early morning mountain miles. My week has been busy and my mileage has suffered for it,  but a bit of a cutback is probably a good thing.

QOTD: Welcome to MAY! What was your April mileage?

312, a little less than planned.

Sandy-2

10 miles in the wilds of Central Park in NYC. I did get on to some of the dirt paths they have. There was even a bit of mud!!!  (They had about 4" of rain last night.)

qotd: 233 miles.

2/17/24 - Forgotten Florida 100 Mile, Christmas, FL

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

Good Morning, Getting ready for some nice miles in the mountains. I hope that I won't get nauseous again, this really spoiled yesterday's run, but it might still take a few more days for me to get over this lingering illness. Kelly: have a fun run! Sandy: nice miles in "the wild"! QOTD: with all my sick days, my mileage was a bit low. I don't have the exact number, but it's somewhere in the mid-100's. Way too low for my goal race in August, so I'll have to take every opportunity to shape up in the months ahead. Thinking of doubles, perhaps.

Run for fun.

LB2

I'll run 7 after work on the trails. Yesterday's run was 7 on the roads.

QOTD: My mileage for April was 118.4, which is 18.4 more than I planned on doing. But I'll be ramping it back up in May.

LB2

Gator eye

Had some issues this morning and couldn't make it out the door this morning, hoping to find some time for 8 this afternoon.

QOTD: I got 220 in last month, finally winter has let up and I got some decent numbers in.

Birdwell

Morning folks!

Got in 7 late last night.

QOTD: 125 for the month. 20 less than I wanted to be, but I guess having a baby makes it o.k. to skip a few (3) runs.

Looking to be in the 160 range for May.

DigDug2

Speed workout planned at track or on TM today.  Ankles, achilles still stiff from 10K race on Sunday, need to get some life back in the legs.

QOTD:  168 miles - pretty much as planned (40-45 mile weeks with a slight taper last week).

The drive to the trail involved a couple detours. There were roadside mudslides and the river was out of its banks. The reservoir was as high as I have seen it for any of our runs. Still we had a great four mile trail run.

QOTD: Lower than I expected at 97 miles.

TrailTromper 

Tallahassee, Florida

Daydreamer1

I need to start on my final essay for a class I'm taking, the lawn needs mowing and there are a few errands that need taken care of. Somewhere in there I hope to get in a 4-6 mile run.

QOTD: 186.4 miles

muppy

SRD for me, and plan on yoga class tonight.

QOTD I had  219.3, highest month ever! (except perhaps for my good ole days touring with the Grateful Dead! 

runtraildc

Morning-- The sun is finally out again, the rain has stopped, and it is a beautiful day!  Lots of road closures, dam releases and general flooding that is slowly abating  around these parts.  Spent hours in traffic last night trying to get around a flooded road that also is at one of my favorite trails.  Hopefully I can get out there later this weekend to check things out.  Today, I am going to yoga again, then a short run with DS tonight.

TT- are you up by the big landside that slid into the train tracks?  I saw the pictures of the cars in the gully.

qotd:  I don't even need to look at my log to know that it was abysmal.  Something around 50 or 60 is my guess.  but I'm not training to any big races, let alone an ultra, so it works for me.

Low_O2

I got out for 4 stroller pushing miles yesterday afternoon to make it a double day. Wanted to make up for my missed run on Tuesday. Woke up bright and early again today for 8.3 road miles with the dog before the sun was up.

QOTD: 167 miles, would like to get a bit higher but I guess it does the trick.

jonferg67

Endless trails

I wussed out this morning and skipped a run, but did do a leg/core workout. Normally running

in the rain/wind doesn't bother me, but today I just couldn't deal with it. Maybe it was the 7 years

of living in CA, but I'm having a hard time dealing with the weather-I guess I got a little spoiled.

QOTD: I didn't even want to check, I had a whopping 67. On the plus side I did manage a solid

37 mile week as soon as my calf injury stopped pissing me off.

SRD for me. Did 4 on the TM last night, and some squats, pushups and crunches.

QOTD: 69 miles for April. Planning to start a solid base-building program in May for my December marathon.

Queen of Nothing

Sue

Did not run yesterday...my gut was still bothering me promoting me not to eat which resulted in a major headache by the time I got home.  Feeling better today and WILL run after work.

QOTD:  Need to add it up.

Muppy: 

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄