Trailer Trash

What the.... Wednesdaily (Read 27 times)

jbyram2

Eat to run, Run to eat

5 mile redemption run around normal lunchtime loop, after wimping out this morning because it was raining.  It was still raining, except it was 45*F instead of 55*F like it was this morning.  Ground up the hill on mile 2
    Picked up the pace after loosening up on the downhill in mile 3.
    10.03, 11.27, 9.53, 8.47, 8.56

QOTD: Nope.  I wait until Procrastinator day (aka Christmas eve)

Stone Mill 50m 11/16/13  12:42

Febapple Frozen 50k 2/22/14  9:20:55

DIrty German 50m 5/18/14 12:06:16

Sandy-2

I will get in a few miles after work today.  I'm still fighting a "sort of" cold, I never got really sick, but I never got totally better eigher.  I'm hoping a qick run will blow the crud out.

qotd: Nope, heading to the woods to crew for my DD in a couple of horse rides, she's riding b2b 50 milers Sat and Sun.  Since I'm tapering I'll do a few miles on the trails (where the horse and riders aren't).

2/17/24 - Forgotten Florida 100 Mile, Christmas, FL

moonlightrunner

I've spent the day cooking and baking with my mom. No miles today. Still resting the foot. Tomorrow a 0700 I am meeting a friend at the state park for a run. It will be dark, cold and snowey. But he is a running buddy who has moved away, so I am looking forward to a run with him under any conditions. It will be a good test for my foot.

ftyc: bummer about the er visit. In my family er visits seem to be reserved for Christmas.... hopefully not this year. I hope the rest of your holiday is better!

qotd: I will be working black Friday.  I do plan on going to the dept/grocery store tomorrow for one of their deals.

hey...just a suggestion for anyone who eats protein bars. I had a Pecan Pie cliff bar (a seasonal flavor) that kind of really tastes like pecan pie....really pretty good as protein bars go!

January , 2022 Yankee Springs Winter Challenge 25k