Trailer Trash

need moisture Mondaily (Read 21 times)

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

we've been enjoying some nice weather, but at the expense of our snowpack shrinking too much - supposed to have a fair chance of moisture the next couple of days, we'll see

going to take a RD, have a backcountry safety presentation that I have to do this evening for the local running group, should be fun

qotd: winter moisture?  normal, above, below?  we're definitely below, probably 70% of normal

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

muppy

9.4 miles last night on the trails around Governor Dick.

QOTD Other than a 30" snow it was a mild winter. I saw a farmer plowing his field the other day and it was a big cloud of dust behind him. We need some rain in central PA.

LB2

Spent the weekend walking countless miles taking kids hunting. We had fun, but my piriformis it tight.

QOTD: More than normal precipitation but all rain.

LB2

Daydreamer1

Rest day. Yesterday's run sucked. Ended up walking a lot where I should have been able to at least do a slow jog.

QOTD: It doesn't seem too bad. According to Accuweather we are a little short for March, but were slightly ahead for the previous three months. No sure if I agree with that.

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

We had fun, but my piriformis it tight.

Careful there may be kids reading this 

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

NHLA

Rest day.

qotd  2" over for the year.

runtraildc

No run for me today.  Took my car in for a scheduled filter change and 'while you're at it, the fan is making a funny noise every so often, can you check that?'  visit.  Well, it's related to some shoddy repair work by another shop several years ago resulting in a new insurance claim and probably a week in the shop.  I'm heading to the gym shortly to work off some of this frustration.

qotd:  probably a little under.

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

I did get in a run thingy at the gym last night.  I was trying to sweat this crud out of me.  It felt great while I was running but not so much now.  We'll see about tonight.

dc - that would get me fired up too.

Warden and DD with rest days huh? time to catch up!?!? 

QOTD: I will go with Muppy's answer since he lives closest to me.

Have a great day!

My favorite day of the week is RUNday

Queen of Nothing

Sue

I ran 3.75 miles this morning.  Back feels better.  Made me think maybe I should have ran the last few days while on vacation but what are you going to do.  I am afraid to return to the gym which hurt my back.    I went to the gym to improve my running and then it forced me not to run.

QOTD:  Lost of rain but snow pack is still at 83% which is actually pretty good based on previous years.  All our small lakes are full.

Mr Jamie:  I ran!!  Am I no longer considered a threat?

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

XtremeTaper

Hit the planet of fitness at lunchtime for my usual strength and core routine. Not sure of the run today. LadyB was a bit sick in the tummy yesterday so I may run solo. I might just do a road run after work. I will get some miles in .. no doubt about that. Windy out there today.

QOTD: I think about normal. Creeks are running and trails are still muddy in spots. Not overly mucky though. I am too lazy to lookup official numbers.

In dog beers, I've only had one.

Gator eye

We did 6 slow miles this morning, we hit it alittle hard last weekend so it was more like a recovery slog

QOTD I think we're about normal, sound like we might have another 8 to 10 inches of snow heading our way come weds and Thursday.  Yuck

DigDug2

SRD for me.  My legs were shot at the end of yesterday's run - end of a high mileage week for me, and I actually came home and took a great 90 minute afternoon nap that my body really needed.

QOTD:  Gotta be below average here in the northeast.

Sandy-2

Yesterday (Mon) was a SRD. Today I'll run after work.  I need to figure out how to register for a couple of runs that I want to do, it gets complicated here...

qotd: funny you should ask this, there is a local English language radio station here (the DJ in the morning is a Korean-American girl from California), anyway she said today (Tuesday) is something called "World Water Day".  I think we are a little ahead as far as rain is concerned, it's usually dry in the winter, but we've had a lot of rain.  Plus the local reservoir is filled to the brim.

2/17/24 - Forgotten Florida 100 Mile, Christmas, FL