Trailer Trash

It's a New Year Tuesdailies! (Read 198 times)

Daydreamer1

Happy New year everyone. My plans for the day were to take care of some chores around the house, then try to sign up for the Bald Eagle Megatransect when registration opened at noon. At 11:55 their site crashed. After wasting 2 1/2 hours trying to get in I put in 20 warmup minutes on the bike trainer then went for a 6.3 mile run. After getting back I decided to try again and finally got in. So much for a 10 minutes sell out. Last year they sold out in 90 minutes, this year the site is so slow it probably won't be full tomorrow. Angry

QOTD: I rarely drink, maybe one or two drinks a year if that. However, this year the oldest kiddo was turning 21 so I tried a bottle of Peach Chardonnay. Not very good in my opinion. Tonight I will try a ChocoVine wine. Anything with chocolate has to be good, right???

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

I stole lace-ups idea and ran 13 miles to pay homage to the new year, it started out at ~ 20 degrees w/ a 10-ish mph wind- not overly pleasant running weather, about an hour into the run the wind had picked up to 20-ish mph and it started snowing- basically a full on blizzard Big grin  got 'er done (not like I had a choice, it's a 13 mile loop and once half way in you're in for the full run Smile)

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

Happy New year everyone. My plans for the day were to take care of some chores around the house, then try to sign up for the Bald Eagle Megatransect when registration opened at noon. At 11:55 their site crashed. After wasting 2 1/2 hours trying to get in I put in 20 warmup minutes on the bike trainer then went for a 6.3 mile run. After getting back I decided to try again and finally got in. So much for a 10 minutes sell out. Last year they sold out in 90 minutes, this year the site is so slow it probably won't be full tomorrow. Angry

QOTD: I rarely drink, maybe one or two drinks a year if that. However, this year the oldest kiddo was turning 21 so I tried a bottle of Peach Chardonnay. Not very good in my opinion. Tonight I will try a ChocoVine wine. Anything with chocolate has to be good, right???

Heh. Let me know what you think of ChocoVile--er, ChocoVine.

Daydreamer1

Heh. Let me know what you think of ChocoVile--er, ChocoVine.

It has a rich chocolate milk flavor but far too high of a alcohol content (14%). While that might not be too high for some drinks it just doesn't fit with a chocolate flavor. In my opinion it's not a good buy, even for a chocoholic.  They probably shold market it as ChocoVile.

It has a rich chocolate milk flavor but far too high of a alcohol content (14%). While that might not be too high for some drinks it just doesn't fit with a chocolate flavor. In my opinion it's not a good buy, even for a chocoholic.  They probably shold market it as ChocoVile.

I thought it was pretty terrible, but my brother likes it so I know some people enjoy the stuff. If you have to get rid of a partial bottle and are too thrifty to pour it down the drain, it's about drinkable in coffee.