Trailer Trash

Sundailes? Beuhler? Beuhler? Anybody? (Read 26 times)

moonlightrunner

OK guys...I've been lurking lately...living through you vicariously.  Can't do that with no daily.

I finally started running again. Took time off because I m a wuss.  3 miles yesterday...2 the day before. Plan 3 after work. Still snow on the trails but mostly runnable...some dirt in small stretches.

Qotd: not qotd worthy as I am a wuss.

January , 2022 Yankee Springs Winter Challenge 25k

runtraildc

Good afternoon!  Had a quick workout at the gym this morning after spending an even greater amount of time arguing with myself.  Some whining too, just for good measure.  I'm finding weekends are hard not being able to run, and I'm a bear to be around (even with myself).  It's also a swim meet weekend, so a lot of time is eaten up by hanging around at the pool, waiting for an event to start.  I did manage to get 4 miles of brisk walking in yesterday on the paved trails.  Felt jealous of a friend who managed a long run on the dirt trails.

Moonlight-- you can still post if you're not running!  (case in point).  But welcome back and glad to hear that you're running again after a break.

Occasional Runner

I had a pretty awesome road run with a friend that's been staying with us this weekend for the Buffalo Run. I gave him a 5 minute head start and then ran him down. That was fun...then some work at the gym...then a big climb into the Wasatch to check out a frozen waterfall with our wives followed by a trail run on fast single track.

It has been a great weekend.

The pooch and I had a fast 4 mile trail run while the sun came up.

TrailTromper 

Tallahassee, Florida

Sandy-2

Flew back home yesterday, then conked out.  Somehow messed up my alarm and didn't get up this morning.  I guess I needed the sleep though.  I had 20 planned for this morning...  oh well.

I'll do about 5 or 6 later today. 

Have a nice Sunday everyone.

2/17/24 - Forgotten Florida 100 Mile, Christmas, FL

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

5 easy miles on trails, mostly single and double track, some groomed. Early steep hills kept me very slow for the first mile. Only 2 almost ankle rolls and two toe kicks resulting in one hand plant. Odd to me that I couldn't get any sense of how fast I was running without checking my Garmin.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                    05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

Queen of Nothing

Sue

26 miles on the WS trail.  It was the type of running I hate..steep climbs followed by steep descents.  To me, there was no real running.  But the views were out of this world, I was in the woods for 7 hours, I had my dog with me and Earl scored a PL (personal long) fun people so it was all good.

Sandy...nice pictures from yesterday...such cool runs you do.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄