Trailer Trash

Toot your horn Tuesday! (Read 20 times)

Queen of Nothing

Sue

I ran 5 last night and not so bad...today either a lunch run or after work again.  Tooting Tuesday because Earl got up and was barking his head off this morning...something good smelling passed through ou

QOTD:  What are you best good at...toot your horn!  Me ummm I'm pretty good at making people laugh...and it makes me feell reeeaaaly good when people laugh at things I say.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

XtremeTaper

8 miles for me on the assault bike path along the Red river in Shreveport LA. I did get some trail miles in out here yesterday in the Bobcau WMA about 30 minutes outside of town. Seven miles out there on some twisty rolling trails.

QOTD: I am above average at many things but best... Not sure. I am persistent I do know that. I hate leaving things unfinished. Might explain my zero DNF rate.

In dog beers, I've only had one.

Daydreamer1

Good morning folks.  Oh wait, it's afternoon here already. Only one post . Everyone sleeping in??? That's my domain, you know, sleeping in until early afternoon . Up and at it guys and girls .   Actually the brain is still kind of foggy and I'm trying to wake up enough to go to the gym. Going to be a lifting day. Might do a short run on the TM or walk with DW when I get home.

QOTD:  Athletically not very much, except being able to keep pushing through discomfort. That's mostly because I'm too stupid to quit.  On the personal side of things,  I'm a pretty good handyman. I could rebuild a vehicle if you give me the tools and the books and I could build a house and do as good as most professional carpenters.  From a professional view point I get along with people so well that almost all my co-workers want to work with me, and other agencies that we work with always love when I show up to assist them as compared to my colleagues showing up. I've started to joke that I'm going to start charging people extra to work with me .

Considering that I'm a high school dropout, I can pretty much educate myself about anything and how to do it.    TOOT TOOT.

Edit: One thing I totally suck at is typing. When I started tying this Queen had just posted but XT had not. So it took me at least 12 minutes to type this little bit . I suck at typing.

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

5-ish miles after work planned; gorgeous- high of 50, sunshine and very little wind-perfect!

qotd: probably my ability to smile with selfies

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

AT-runner

Tim

Windy run today. Was not sure if it was the best day to be in the woods, but I survived 12 miles of rocky trails. Trails were wet from an overnight storm and there were blowdowns all over.  I slogged home the last 2 miles as legs were feeling pretty stale from last weeks high mileage.

QOTD:  I can make conversation easily, and I really like talking and meeting people (Queen got to hear me taking to just about everyone at Trailfest.). It helps in my office by diffusing some nervousness. My dad was in sales, so I might have picked it up from him. But, my grandfather owned a pub, so I probably picked it up from him.

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

runtraildc

5 miles with my chatty friend, catching up on things. Slow heading out and legs felt better on the return.

qotd: being straightforward. People know where they stand with me, and that's usually good. I'm also good at baking.

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

One mile last night.  That's right - one.  Tonight maybe I will stretch it to two.  Nay prolly 3-5 depending on how I feel.

Going to Philly tomorrow for a long day for work.  I will be right next to Fairmount park and trails galore but because we have such a jam packed day of meetings, I won't be able to enjoy them.    Sucks!

QOTD: I don't know, still trying to figure that out.

Have a great night!

My favorite day of the week is RUNday

NHLA

4 miles around the mt. Perfect weather! Lots of yard work.

qotd  I am a great lumber salesman.

Sandy-2

Did 5 mi after work today.  My car said it was 87 deg on the way home, but I'm not sure it was really that warm. Although I miht be in denial.

qotd: I don't know, I guess I'm pretty easy to get along with, a lot of coworkers have told me they like working with me.  I also think my DW and I are pretty good parents, our kids also seem to like to talk with us and even come to visit.

2/17/24 - Forgotten Florida 100 Mile, Christmas, FL