Trailer Trash

Sumptuous Saturdailies (Read 23 times)

Daydreamer1

Temp is in the low sixties and climbing, the humidity is  low, a few fluffy, white clouds floating around, the birds are chirping, the lawn is a deep green and mostly dandelion free. Overall  a nice looking spring day here in central PA.

Planning on doing 7-8 miles on the road today. I'm going to make them easy. I might try to talk DW into riding along on the bike while I run. That will mean I'll end up walking on the steep hills, but that's OK, I have a race tomorrow so the legs need to be kept rather fresh even though it's only a half marathon trail race and I don't really care how I do in this one.  After my run today it will be B-B-Q chicken on the grill. Now I have to get the grill in shape.

QOTD:  What is the weather like in your area today?  See above for my answer.

moonlightrunner

DD, it sounds like our weather matches. I think it will get into the 70's here. The grand children and I are heading over to my parent's house. We will play outside and I hope to finish fixing the jogging stroller. Then I hope to get some miles in On the bike trail with the kids.

January , 2022 Yankee Springs Winter Challenge 25k

We took the day off.  I hesitate calling it a rest day since I spent the morning hauling and hanging drywall.

QOTD: Clear with a high of 83F.

TrailTromper 

Tallahassee, Florida

Sandy-2

Took an URD today, just didn't feel like doing another "unbalanced" run. I'm feeling ok though, painted the bathroom and it came out ok, so I guess I'm not too off kilter.

qotd: really nice here, clear, not too humid (which is unusual) with a high of 82.

tbd.

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

Got 11 miles in, up and around Mt Sentinel in Missoula- my youngest DD and brother went w/ me- they aren't used to elevation or steep climbs, so they got an extra good workout in

qotd: low 40's when we started, low 60's when we finished- high is going to be close to 70- lots of sun, little breezy- we could use moisture though, getting a little dry for early May

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

some call me Tim

qotd: 70F, sunny, and a little breeze - perfect!

I tossed around the idea of going for a run, but I was just so happy to be outside with the family, getting some things done on the property that I decided not to. I ended up doing a lot of trail clearing and was gratified to find that my now 5 year long battle with invasive Multiflora Rose bushes is showing marked results. I still cut a lot of it, I just had to go further off trail.