Trailer Trash

Ain't going in there! Wednesdailies.... (Read 19 times)

Queen of Nothing

Sue

Heading to SF to visit niece who goes to school there and SIL  who is visiting neice.  So I got up at 4 to run the dogs first since they will be in the house all day.  As I headed up the road I was debating if I was brave enough to go into the woods.  When I git to where the trail was near the trash cans (it trash day) had all been tipped over and throughly gone through!  I ain't going in those woods!!!!

QOTD:  ummm going of FTYC question at the end of yesterday; do you like to dance.  I do but being an old white girl don't think I'm too good at it.  At family weddings my side of the family takes over the dance floor from beginning to end.  Usually the other side sit around and stare at us. We are also drinkers so that may go hand in hand .  

Jamie:  relax your going to win.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

AT-runner

Tim

Wow, a West Coaster started us off today. Early day for Queen.  4am with unknown critters on a new dark trail, I agree - road run.

Run at lunch in the drizzle and fog. Supposed to clear up tomorrow and be nice for a while. Still no snow in forecast for a while.

QOTD:  I dance like no one is watching.  That sure doesn't mean I'm good, it just means I like to dance. My great aunt was one of the original Radio City Rockettes (1932) and had a dance studio when we were younger, so I had dance lessens growing up.  It always paid off during our annual father Daughter Dances.

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

Heading out for a few miles before work. A short (under 10) run always really energizes me and keeps me going at work.

Queen: Very brave, and no, I wouldn't have gone into the woods, too. No need for a bear fight that early in the morning, might ruin your day.

AT: Maybe the early dance lessons now allow you to "dance" over the rocks!

QOTD: I love to dance, anything from ballroom dancing to swing to "just dancing". When I was young, I went to ballroom dances every weekend from November through February, for many years. Big dress, lots of fun with friends, nice memories. Nowadays I dance whenever I can, just at home, or anywhere, whether someone is watching or not.

Run for fun.

AT-runner

Tim

AT: Maybe the early dance lessons now allow you to "dance" over the rocks!

I'd like to think that.

I have friends I grew up with who never knew I had to take dance lessens. Going to an all boys Catholic school, word would have spread fast.

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

A lovely morning at home with the kids while DW works.  Then we will flip flop.  I have never looked forward to work so much...

Queen - I don't believe you.  You haven't posted runs yesterday or today.  We should have made rules about posting your runs within a certain amount of time.  C'est la vie! I will be happy when Friday is here though.  I need a break.  I normally am not an everyday runner but you're always on my mind (isn't that a song or something?!?)

QOTD: Like to dance...errrr no.  Good at dancing....errrr no.  The only dancing I do is with the kids when they are being silly.  Otherwise I have two left feet.

Have a great day!

My favorite day of the week is RUNday

Gator eye

6 muddy miles this morning. My dog ran by chasing a invisible critter and sprayed mud all down the front of me including my face. I'm wondering if it was done on purpose.

QOTD: I can't dance worth a crap but when I put a few  drinks down i turn into a dancing God. People stare in wonder till my DW drags me out of the bar.

Its my story and I'll tell it anyway I want.

moonlightrunner

Alas...I did not get my fat a** out at 3 this morning. If my parents can look after the toddlers for an hour or so, I will go out tonight for 4. I have the next 4 days off and I am hoping for lots of miles.

Really glad I don't live near brears. I am in the boring part of the Midwest...we rarely see them here. That is OK with me!

Qotd: unlike most of you here...I don't dance...when I try I just look uncomfortably afflicted...kinda like I have a tic..and not a good one. So...my preference is to watch others dance. Now...if I we're of a mind to seek out a significant other....slow dancing would be fun....but THAT will never happen.

January , 2022 Yankee Springs Winter Challenge 25k