Trailer Trash

Tis' the Tuesdaily (Read 18 times)

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

Morning Trailers!

bringing my running snowshoes w/ (along with a headlamp!) for a run this evening

qotd: your normal breakfast, your favorite breakfast- normal:  whole grain cereal w/ fruit, pumpkin bread w/ whipped cream cheese, small oj and a latte; favorite:  green chili pork burrito from the Atomic Cafe 

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

LB2

5 or 6 before I go over to my dad's at mid day to grind up some deer sausage. I was going to hunt this afternoon, but I don't feel like dealing with a deer or a hog.

QOTD: Grits, eggs, sausage, and biscuits. That is pretty normal and my favorite. Breakfast is a big deal at our house.

LB2

NHLA

7 miles around the mt.

qotd  southwestern scone open face with fried egg and bacon

AT-runner

Tim

5 on the road. Too busy to drive up to mountains.

Looks like the Sole Challenge is going to add a 48hr division to their race. Now I just have to train for it. 

QOTD:  Usually grab a Slimfast and go or a yogurt.  Favorite would be a veggie omelet with side of bacon and hash browns.

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

Queen of Nothing

Sue

Got my 4 in this morning on the old out and back trail.  We scared a hawk on the trail.  He was munching on a crawdad.  Seemed weird to see a crawdad on a trail but there is a little swamp by there.  Poor guy was missing his lower half but still alive and moving his arms   when we came back the hawk had finished him off.

QOTD:  My  husband and I started rolling a black bean burrito, with jalapeno, cilantro, onion and a little cheese.  So they are sitting in the fridge ready to eat.  It's been my go to breakfast with a cup of coffee when I get to work.  Filling and last until lunch.  Favorite would be over easy eggs with bacon, toast, hash browns, corn beef hash but since I don't eat pork and beef it's just the eggs, toast, and hash browns.  Still good...oh and with a Mimosa. .

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

Queen of Nothing

Sue

You see nothing strange about a vegi omelet with a side of bacon? 

5 on the road. Too busy to drive up to mountains.

Looks like the Sole Challenge is going to add a 48hr division to their race. Now I just have to train for it. 

QOTD:  Usually grab a Slimfast and go or a yogurt.  Favorite would be a veggie omelet with side of bacon and hash browns.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

AT-runner

Tim

Nope, not at all.  I tried a bacon omelet with side of veggies and it's just not as good  

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

Omnivores can eat and like veggie omelets. Now was that a side of bacon or bacon for dessert?

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                        05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

XtremeTaper

Thirty minutes bike to nowhere last night plus some weights and planks. Similar plan tonight, unless I decide to take a nap instead.

QOTD: Shredded wheat cereal with berries (typical blueberry, sometime raspberries), banana, and coffee. Too many good breakfasts to list. Omelletes, waffles, pancakes, crepes, bacon, sausage, hash browns... I love em' all. If I had to pick one for life it would be bacon and eggs over medium, with hashbrowns, and pancakes on the side.

In dog beers, I've only had one.

Daydreamer1

Spending the day at my part time job. Getting in some running. As in running from call to call and running around finding medical equipment that the nurses lost .  Guess being busy means healthier than sitting on my butt.  Working until 10 tonight so no workout today.

QOTD:  Normal is Mini Wheats with a little junk cereal sprinkled over the top. Always make sure I drown it good in milk so I get a good start on my calcium intake for the day.  Favorite is a breakfast skillet that we make up. Start with taters, throw in sausage, bacon and maybe some ham (pity the pigs in my area), Then top it off with a bunch of eggs. When just about done top off with cheddar cheese. Oh yea, can't forget the onions and have to sprinkle in some pepper and garlic powder as well.

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

What is this thing called running?   Maybe tonight.

QOTD: Yogurt, cereal and anything I can grab on my way to work (muffin, pp tart, whatever...)

Have a great day!

My favorite day of the week is RUNday

Sandy-2

Plan: 5 miles before work.

Actual: 5 after work.

What can I say, it was cold and dark and I slept in.

qotd: Normal - zero fat greek yogurt and a granola bar (eaten at desk at work).  Favorite - eggs over easy, bacon, toast, English muffin and OJ.  Decaf coffee is involved in both options.

tbd.

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

'Tis the calm before the storm. Can't wait for the holiday shopping to be over. Customers are getting panicky as we're selling out of in demand items and may not get new orders in before Christmas. It was a relief to get out for 6.5 miles today and not have to go in to work tonight - or tomorrow.

qotd: normal breakfast is cereal with blueberries, or strawberries if blueberries aren't available, with a half a pot of coffee. Cereal is preferably Cheerios with Chex cereals, mini shredded wheat, and raisin bran for variety, oh and oatmeal in the cold months.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                                  05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.