Trailer Trash

Sundayafternoondallies (Read 24 times)

muppy

6.7 hilly miles last night on a local recreation path.

QOTD Football, do you like it? If so who are your teams?

I'm a Pennsylvania boy pulling for Penn State and the mighty Steelers of Pittsburgh!

Daydreamer1

Last night was a disaster. Badly wanted to get some trainer and elliptical time in but several things came up including having to help DD with a English paper.  Ended up with no time for anything and now today I'm sitting at work for 24 fun filled hours.

QOTD: Love football.  There are really only two sports that I watch much of, football and soccer. I like the others and follow them but rarely spend anytime watching them. As far as college teams, it's whoever is playing Penn State (sorry muppy).  For the pros I haven't been able to settle on a team since the Colts left Baltimore, so I mostly just follow the game and root for or against certain players.

Queen of Nothing

Sue

Rest day...19.5 yesterday...

qotd:  I like it but don't watch it.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

Sandy-2

Had a nice 6 mile run on the single track late yesterday and now today (Mon) is a SRD.

No love for me in the Hardrock lottery, I didn't even get on the waitlist.  Now I have to get a qualifier to apply for the 2017 version.  Guess I'll go back and avenge my UTMF DNF as planned.  Congrats to lace_up who got in !!!!

qotd: Football....  good.  I grew up a Jets fan, enough said.  I did root for the Oilers and now the Texans since moving to the Houston area though.

tbd.

bhearn

Congrats to lace_up who got in !!!!

Yes, one of the first names drawn! I'm 26th on the wait list. My chances are... confusing. Evidently the last person to make it from the Never list last year started at #9. But a friend started at #43 and made it up to #4. ...?

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

Day off. My lower back is aching making it difficult to even straighten up after sitting for a while.

QOTD:  Casually follow one of my college teams and root for the Bears since I grew up in the Chicago area. when not playing against the Bears I cheer locally for the Eagles. Weird game today against the Pats after the Bears blew another one big time.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                    05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

Sandy-2

" ...  I'm 26th on the wait list. My chances are... confusing. Evidently the last person to make it from the Never list last year started at #9. But a friend started at #43 and made it up to #4. ...?  "

The year I got in I was #13 on the 'never' wait list (I got in 5 days before the run), I was the last from the 'never' wait list to get in that year.  There was jump in the list when the 'service requirement' deadline hit since many people on the wait list didn't submit theirs.  So here's a hint.... submit your service form even if you are on the wait list.  Good luck.

tbd.

bhearn

Thanks. Looks like the odds are < 50%, though, so it's kind of hard to get motivated to totally revamp my training just in case. Most of this year has been about flattish races.