Trailer Trash

Pengelly Double Dip RR (Read 31 times)

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

Forgot to say way to go for your DW.  That's great she's running and she did very well.

danke, I'm very proud of her; she's only been running about 6 months, but I think the trail running bug has bit her pretty good Big grin

she signed up for a 30k on the 22nd (it'll be my first 50k), she's nervous about it, but I keep telling her she'll be just fine

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

sugnim

Nice time on your first PDD!  That course is brutal fun.  I skipped on the margarita too, but was glad for the water at the top since I bit the dust just as we started the climb on University Mountain, spilled all of my water, and was covered in blood & dirt when I finally got to the top.  Sounds like you had a great run, and congrats on the awesome finish time.  If you're ever in Missoula again, let me know--I'll meet you, your wife, and your mustache at the trail head.  Smile

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

Nice time on your first PDD!  That course is brutal fun.  I skipped on the margarita too, but was glad for the water at the top since I bit the dust just as we started the climb on University Mountain, spilled all of my water, and was covered in blood & dirt when I finally got to the top.  Sounds like you had a great run, and congrats on the awesome finish time.  If you're ever in Missoula again, let me know--I'll meet you, your wife, and your mustache at the trail head.  Smile

It was really nice to meet you Smile  ouch!!!!  despite all the adversity, looks like you had a great finish as well- congrats

I'll definitely take you up on that (I should have let you know we were hiking to Stuart Peak on Monday, next time) Big grin

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √