Trail Runners

Chimera Trail Race (Read 129 times)

Top 'O the World!

Just trying to help a friend:

Steve Harvey

Steve Harvey The turnout for the Chimeras has been disappointing. I moved it into September so as to insure we didn't have a repeat of last years torrential rain, forgetting that it was so close to Leadville, AC, and Wasatch... not to mention the new 100 in Oregon. Anyone who was signed up for the other races and didn't run or d...ropped early can still enter either of the Chimeras... there is plenty of room!  The web site is  http://www.oldgoatrunners.com/ and there are links to snail mail and on-line registration. There are two races 100K and 100 Miles. Both are difficult but BOTH have a 36 hour time limit!

Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group

The King of Beasts

i am looking for a 100k, but I cannot race again right now. hell I cant even really run.

"As a dreamer of dreams and a travelin' man I have chalked up many a mile. Read dozens of books about heroes and crooks, And I've learned much from both of their styles." ~ Jimmy Buffett

"I don't see much sense in that," said Rabbit. "No," said Pooh humbly, "there isn't. But there was going to be when I began it. It's just that something happened to it along the way."”