Trail Runners

Trail Run Photos... (Read 1359 times)

Unplowed section of Foresthill Road after week-long storm. February 3, 2008
    Next up: A 50k in ? Done: California-Oregon-Arizona-Nevada (x2)-Wisconsin-Wyoming-Utah-Michigan-Colorado
      Unplowed section of Foresthill Road after week-long storm. February 3, 2008
      Where are these pictures from? Here in Durango we have received 41 inches in the last week! Click link for pics. http://picasaweb.google.com/RaiderRidgeRunner/Winter08UnrealSnow
        Foresthill Road runs from Auburn to Foresthill, CA.
        Next up: A 50k in ? Done: California-Oregon-Arizona-Nevada (x2)-Wisconsin-Wyoming-Utah-Michigan-Colorado
          A mushroom fit for Willy Wonka! Taken during a run in Fern Canyon in the redwoods of Northern California.

Leslie
          Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
          -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

Cool 'shroom photo Leslie! It looks kinda like a sesame seed bun...
              Canyon Creek, Trinity Alps, Trinity Co., CA

Leslie
              -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Bare Performance

Ultrachick

Awesome picture! Leslie! You're so lucky to be near mountains like that. One of these days I'll remember to bring my camera with me (aka not be too lazy to carry it!). Kelly
                If you never go fast, you'll never go fast.
                  Last year was the first time I'd ever been all the way up the trail, and it had been a very long time since I'd been in that area period. It's about a 3-hour drive from the coast. My friends, Karen and Bill, had never been there and were duly impressed, as well. We going back in early September for a day run, and I can't wait. It's 18 miles round trip, and you climb to an elevation of about 6,000 feet. Going up can be a bit slow going, but coming out is a blast. I have more pics at my blog site, if you'd like to check them out. The address is under my profile, and you have to separate it out from my email address. This was the prize at the top of the trail:

Leslie
                  -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Bare Performance

The Marin Headlands, Sausalito. North of San Francisco, CA, in the hills to the right just before you cross the Golden Gate Bridge

Leslie
                    -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Bare Performance

Kenotic Runner

Hey, I've done that one in the headlands!
                        Hey, I've done that one in the headlands!
                        That was from the Pirates Cove 30k through Pacific Coast Trail Runs on March 22. Lots of climbing!

Leslie
                        -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Bare Performance

Last weekend's AMAZING run through Buckskin Gulch (world's longest slot canyon) and Paria Canyon, in southwestern Utah:
                            Great picture. Looks like a fantastic place to run.
                              Wow! Pacific Coast Trail Runs puts out a calendar every year. That would be a perfect picture for the calendar!

Leslie
                              -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Bare Performance

Wow! Pacific Coast Trail Runs puts out a calendar every year. That would be a perfect picture for the calendar!
                                I'm sure Charles would let you use it for your calendar. Drop me an email if you're interested and I'll put you in touch with him. chris (at) chrisgerber.com Thanks, - Chris