Trail Runners

RR Link (Read 118 times)

dork.major dork. Synopsis: 8k Trail race, first one. 40:09 unofficial watch time. Kinda sucked in the middle, it helps me that I"m aggressive and not afraid of falling. I kicked someones a$$ at the finish. Trails are fun.

Reaching 1,243 in 2008 -- one day, one week, one mile at a time.

Congrats, Imogene! Way to push hard at the end. Now that we have you hooked on trail running . . . . Big grin

Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain

2017 Schedule:

Jan 8 - Clam Beach 8 3/4; Feb 18/19 - Hagg Lake 50k & 25k; Apr ?? - Mendocino 50k; May 7 - Ave of Giants HM; June 3 - Grasshopper Peak 30k (sweep duties); June 16/17 - Wild Rogue Relay; June ?? - Rim to Rim 50 (Chico, CA) OR Jul 8 - Mt. Hood 50 (lottery); Sept 23 & 24 - Mt. Lakes 100 (first 100 - Yikes!!)

Trail Runner Nation

Nice finish kicking it into high gear at the end. Since you are in Boston you may want to run the Houghton Pond 10K in Blue Hills. I think it's the first weekend in October. Dan
        Only the lead dog has a different view. My Blog

dork.major dork.

Thanks for the race tip, Dan! I just might Big grin Also, I just found out that I won shoes!! Which means that I was two or three in my age group (25-29) Woot!

Reaching 1,243 in 2008 -- one day, one week, one mile at a time.