Trail Runners

Anyone want to be the New Group Owner ? (Read 205 times)

It's not that I am no longer running trails or interested in the group - I do check back now and then. But my kids' schedules and work have gotten hectic and I no longer am as active on RA as I used to be. So - who out there would like to take ownership of the Trail Runners group?
    Next up: A 50k in ? Done: California-Oregon-Arizona-Nevada (x2)-Wisconsin-Wyoming-Utah-Michigan-Colorado
      Trails - I'm interested in taking it over, but what's entailed? What do you have to do? yadda yadda yadda. We can discuss it here, or email me at fatozzig at yahoo dot com.

Leslie
      Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
      -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

I was hoping you would offer, since I know you're very active and your enthusiasm for running is great! Smile As owner, you have the abilty to censor any post, kick members out, and have access to the home group page. I've never monitored the posts close enough to censor or kick anyone off the board. If you still want to, I'll let Eric know. Thanks for offering!
        Next up: A 50k in ? Done: California-Oregon-Arizona-Nevada (x2)-Wisconsin-Wyoming-Utah-Michigan-Colorado
          Yeah, I'd love to. I don't think we have so much going on here that things have to be monitored. Will he email me the "how to" directions?? Hee hee hee - so now I will have the power. Watch out world! Evil grinBig grin

Leslie
          -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Bare Performance

Ultrachick

Hee hee hee - so know I will have the power. Watch out world! Evil grinBig grin
            That would have been a great quote had you spelled "now" correctly Big grin Are you sure you're up for this? you're probably going to kick me out now aren't you! Evil grin Kelly Cool MTA- you'll do a great job, Leslie
            If you never go fast, you'll never go fast.
              Dang it! Caught with a spelling error! That's what I get for trying to type in the dark when I'm tired. . . . slinking back to fix the error now . . . .

Leslie
              -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Bare Performance

Okay Leslie - you should now have The Power, so......use it wisely Wink
                  Wow! That was painless!

Leslie
                  -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Bare Performance