Trail Runners

Trail Dawgs in DE (Read 281 times)

Carl A

January's tough because I try not to pile too much of my own stuff onto the family schedule. My boys are still young, and I need to be there for them (while they still think I'm sorta cool). I like your name ideas! We originally called ours the NEPA 100K+, but that didn't work well at all.

Speed my steps along your path, according to your will.

On On

So I am thinking of staying with NJ Ultra Experience. I just need to build one of those geocities sites you have. Having a little trouble getting all the html to work properly.
      Carl A

To get it done quickly, I used PageBuilder. It's the generic way to go, but it worked.

Carl A

Watchung Reservation
          Hey Rick, A friend of mine, one of our VTU runners, is organizing a June 100K in the South Mountain Reservation, which I just noticed is just a few miles from Watchung. Just in case you (or anyone else here) would be interested in that one, here's his website: http://sites.google.com/site/southmtn100k/

On On

Carl, This sounds great. I sent my info to the email listed on the website hopefully to grab one of the 20 spots. In addition I would have no problem going out early to mark the trail for others. I posted it on two other yahoo groups I am a part of (the traildawgs and new york flyers trail group) which includes others from around here who also like to do ultra distance on trails. I look forward to doing this. Rick

On On

It went from around 7 runners when I first saw this up to 16 over night. I guess people want more ultras in NJ. I'll speak with Glenn when I run with him at the end of the month about trying to expand this from one race up to a few events. Maybe with his help we can get another one going in January as I had hoped.
              Carl A

Glenn e-mailed out a picture of two runners on the South Mtn. trail, and I think one of them was you--was that photo during the run you mentioned? Looks like there are some great trails there!

On On

Carl, yes that was me. The guy in the white shirt. Can you email it to me. I'd be interested in seeing it. thanks