Trail Runners

Trail Run Photos... (Read 1359 times)

A view over the trail area between Pantoll and Bolinas at Headlands Hundred, Marine Headlands, just north of San Francisco.

Leslie
    Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
    -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

Just returned from an Oregon vacation.... Thunderheads during a run in Oregon, near Cascade Lakes Highway. Photobucket
      Next up: A 50k in ? Done: California-Oregon-Arizona-Nevada (x2)-Wisconsin-Wyoming-Utah-Michigan-Colorado
        Those clouds are really cool looking trails2run. This was the view from the high point of my run today. Looking east towards my house (WAY out there, not visible) from the Continental Divide (Skyscraper Peak - 12,383').
          Nice pics, Trails and Gerber!!

Leslie
          -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Bare Performance

Looking up in a narrow portion of Little WildHorse Canyonin Utah. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
            Next up: A 50k in ? Done: California-Oregon-Arizona-Nevada (x2)-Wisconsin-Wyoming-Utah-Michigan-Colorado
              Beautiful!!

Leslie
              -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Bare Performance

Florida

Stinson Beach Marathon Jay 'Half' Marathon "Brook Running"
                  Thanks for sharing, Run. Don't remember seeing your name around here before, but hope you stick around. Big grin

Leslie
                  -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Bare Performance

Florida

New to this forum but I've been using RA for the better part of this year to log my miles. Started running trail marathons this year. Black Mountain, Moose Mountain, and Ultimate XC Moab 50K this year and am signed up for Mt Mitchell Challenge next February. Enjoyed your Ridgecrest RR. I might want to run the 50K there next year.
                      Thanks, Run. I really loved the course and hope to do the 50k next year, myself. From the 30k part of the course:

Leslie
                      -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Bare Performance

Wasatch Speedgoat

Wow....just found this thread. Here are some from me (if it works) This is on the Hardrock course, looking down into Grizzly Gulch from the top of Handies. This was during the race and you can see many runners on the trail below.

Life is short, play hard!

Wasatch Speedgoat

Guess i don't know how to post pictures Wink Oh well, I'll just enjoy and you can see this picture and many more like it at http://picasaweb.google.com/ultrastevep/2008HardrockTheRace#5223793633261351314 Steve

Life is short, play hard!

Very cool photos, Steve. Loved the goats! I don't know how everyone else does it, but I download my photos to www.photobucket.com. Resize them to the "large." Underneath the photo copy the IMG link. Come back here and click the last gray box above. You will get [img] [/img], but in these: <> Past your link in between the small imgs in these <> and delete the large IMGS in [ ] that came with your link. Make sure the last img has a forward slash / in front of it. Make sense?

Leslie
                            -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Bare Performance

Guess i don't know how to post pictures Wink Oh well, I'll just enjoy and you can see this picture and many more like it at http://picasaweb.google.com/ultrastevep/2008HardrockTheRace#5223793633261351314 Steve
                              Nice photos Steve! I love that race so much... Did you have a Margarita and Quesadilla at Chapman? We were making them up fresh. Wink
                                GREAT photos! And i am in awe of you 100-mile runners. I don't know how you do it.