Trail Runners

Trail Run Photos... (Read 1359 times)

Spring in the Rockies... this was today's run: My poor tulips: Nice Cottonwood along one of the local neighborhood trails. Snow was too deep to drive anywhere: Another Cottonwood, with some artistic liberty taken in Photoshop:
      Chris - beautiful in that strak, haunting, kinda way. Love'em!
      Next up: A 50k in ? Done: California-Oregon-Arizona-Nevada (x2)-Wisconsin-Wyoming-Utah-Michigan-Colorado

Shackleford Trail, Marble Mountains, NE California (Sorry the pics are so big!)

Leslie
        Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
        -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

Beautiful photos!

Next up: A 50k in ? Done: California-Oregon-Arizona-Nevada (x2)-Wisconsin-Wyoming-Utah-Michigan-Colorado

I'm having trouble adding text with my photos, in the above post.  Anyway - these were taken on a gorgeous Fall day in the Sierra - at Hetch Hetchy Reservoir in Yosemite National Park.  The trail we ran crossed the dam, and ran along the north side of the lake.  The bears were really neat to see -and they paid no attention to us at all.

MTA: These were taken with my cell phone, since I had unfortunately left my camera at home.

Great pics!  I have been toYosemite in a long time.

Leslie
                -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Bare Performance

I made a collage of most of the photos from this thread - turned out nice enough for a poster for work, I think!  Amybody mind if I use their photo in this way?

This is Castle Peak near Donner Pass and the Pacific Crest Trail 

Beautiful photos!!  You guys have a lot more snow than we do... it's been a dry year out here.
                        Gorgeous!

Leslie
                        -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Bare Performance

Imminent Catastrophe

Today's trail run. It's not the Rockies, but still nice... OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

Get Lost :)

Best thread ever. Sigh.
                              Perfessor - looks really nice there.  Now that spring/summer is here, i'm looking forward to getting out to see some new trails.
                                Best thread ever. Sigh.

Ditto.  That last pic - so beautiful and serene.  I want to be there.

Leslie
                                -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Bare Performance