Swim Bike Run

Tri suit (Read 285 times)

Oh Mighty Wing

so i'm geeky and like bright colors. so i got myself a tri suit... cause I don't know what else to wear... anyway it's bright red... it fits great... it's awesome... except this one teeny weeny problem ... i'm going to have to wear a sports bra underneath it... is that normal?

The voice of mile 18

it's not uncommon for women to wear a sports bra for that extra support for the 'girls'  what brand of suit did you get? red is so much better than the typical black at least your friends and family can pick you out now.

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy 

Oh Mighty Wing

oh ok good!

Louis garneau - i have to be honest I went by color... I really wanted banana yellow cause it's my favorite but the brightest color I could find was red... it's 95% red!!

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

LG stuff seems pretty nice.  I have a helmet and jersey that look like they were made to match my bike and both are LG.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

so i'm geeky and like bright colors. so i got myself a tri suit... cause I don't know what else to wear... anyway it's bright red... it fits great... it's awesome... except this one teeny weeny problem ... i'm going to have to wear a sports bra underneath it... is that normal?

Only if you are a female.

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

2014 Goals:

Stay healthy

Enjoy life

Oh Mighty Wing

Only if you are a female.

*snerk giggle*

The voice of mile 18

LG stuff is awesome. hope it's fast and comfy

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy