Swim Bike Run

Timberman (Read 667 times)

Last year she said "Good job."

This year she said "Thats a good time."

I thanked her both times and congratulated her on the win. Very cool. I did not go and see her speak the night before either years, but I will next year. Heard she's a great speaker.

I have a picture from last year with her, but I don't know how to post it on RA.

Muebele

I'd be okay with her hand on my assSurprised

Only if you would want it broken, that girl is tough

Last year Timberman was open for much longer then in years past.  I would think about signing up in Jan or Feb.

Good race, big hills.  Know the course

xhristopher

OK, register by early winter. Got it.

This seems like a reasonable 2012 goal, especially considering I've never done a tri, currently am not running, and only have a mountain bike.

OK, register by early winter. Got it.

This seems like a reasonable 2012 goal, especially considering I've never done a tri, currently am not running, and only have a mountain bike.

Chris we'll chat, but I usually ride the course a few times before the race

Just got the early bird special email. Its $199 to register this week. Damn they are trying to rope us in early.
            xhristopher

Just got the early bird special email. Its $199 to register this week. Damn they are trying to rope us in early.

Bad timing. Just told DW I'll be spending (gambling) $150 on Boston Wednesday and last week I spent $250 to "freshen" up the mountain bike and buy a new helmet. That's not gonna fly right now.

xhristopher

Timberman 2012... IN.

8 months to figure it out.

Awesome, ill prob register in the spring as my funds are a little tight right now
                  xhristopher

Awesome, ill prob register in the spring as my funds are a little tight right now

The holidays seem to have that effect. I'm looking forward to it, probably on a road bike. Obviously I'll have to do a couple shorter tune ups to figure things out. Haven't swam in a while now.

The holidays seem to have that effect. I'm looking forward to it, probably on a road bike. Obviously I'll have to do a couple shorter tune ups to figure things out. Haven't swam in a while now.

Yea I'm probably only doing 2 this year, Timber and Mass State Olympic

http://www.maxperformanceonline.com/massstaterace.html

Maybe a sprint but probably not, too expensive 

We'll coordinate post Boston for some bike/runs up in NH

jdais

I'm in for Timberman.  It'll be my 1st 70.3.  Is there a GPS file for the bike and run course?

Swim , Bike, and Run A LOT

I'm in for Timberman.  It'll be my 1st 70.3.  Is there a GPS file for the bike and run course?

I think the elevation profile is on the site, if not I can send them to you